Sign in to follow this  
AerOdyssey

[Released] TB-30 Epsilon by AzurPoly

Hi all, I’m glad to present you the last plane from AzurPoly.
The SOCATA TB-30 Epsilon is a military training light aircraft designed and built by SOCATA in Tarbes, France. With one engine and a crew of two, teacher and student, it looks like many other training aircraft. It is used by France, Portugal, Senegal, and Togo.
The feeling is just incredible, it’s like a mini jet, the sound is good and PBR texture looks very realistic.
I made a trailer aboard this plane , I hope you will like it 🙂

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by AerOdyssey
  • Like 4

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

List of features:

- Highly detailed 3D model.
- 4k pixels PBR textures.
- 11 liveries, including Cartouche Doré aerobatic patrol.
- Accurate flight dynamics studied during real flights and built with TB-30 pilots.
- High definition audio recorded on the real aircraft, for both exterior and interior sounds.
- Fully operational front and rear stations.
- Night flight and IFR capabilities.
- Custom avionics with dual G5 display.
- GTN 650 integration (both PMS50 and TDS versions).
- GNC 255 radio.
- GMA 340 audio panel.
- KR 87 DME unit.
- GTX 355 transponder.
- Custom EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) to manage aircraft settings.
- Fully simulated electrical system with each circuit breaker operational.
- Realistic interior and exterior lighting.
- Custom hydraulic system with simulated failures.
- Functional smoke system.
- Windshield effects.
- Reproduced front and rear canopies cinematic.
- Interactive checklists with copilot actions.
- AI compatible.
- Comprehensive flight manual downloadable on our website.
- Paintkit to download on our website.

• Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

Short flight on phonk song showing TB-30 followed by Fouga Magister 🙂

Edited by AerOdyssey
  • Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

Not my cup of tea but I'm sure it will be a blast for some when the sim comes back online. 

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, Dillon said:

great timing for a release

it's to make you wait until msfs works again 🙂

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

3 hours ago, TooLowTooSlow said:

My Piaggio P.149 -- after abusing steroids !

😂 not too much    270 HP 1160 Kg VS 300 HP 870 Kg

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

I like the TB-30. One thing that bothered me when first seeing the screenshots was the apparently out-of-scale cockpit gauges, but side from this this bird flies beautifully. Really love the taxi behaviour, and all aspects of normal in-the-pattern flight is pleasant and predictable. Stalls are perhaps a little mushy but when it snaps you are in for a fun ride (forward stick crucial for recovery, as it should be). Sounds are pretty good, nice interaction in the cockpit (love the French placards, dislike the inHg on the G5 ... wonder if I can change that). A good, honest aircraft that delivers exactly what it promises to. 👍

And you get to your destination much faster than you will with most other GA aircraft. 

Looking forward to Azurpoly's SF.260 for sure. 

• Like 1

Azurpoly are making a SF 260 as well?  I thought Simskunk Works were?  And JR Rollon.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Naki18 said:

Azurpoly are making a SF 260 as well?  I thought Simskunk Works were?  And JR Rollon.

You are right, I had my wires crossed. It is JRollon (for me the best-by-far GA offering on X-Plane) and Sim Skunk Works. 

• Like 1

Full Review by AvAngel : 

• Like 3

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

1 minute ago, darshonaut said:

Does this have an autopilot ?

Nope

• Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

Is there a particular reason why your aircraft do not come with an autopilot ?

As this is not used for actualy military flight training but VFR sightseeing in a game, it would be recommended by me, to put in an utopilot.

Flying Iron does it nicely, with the AP in the tablet.

The sim does have severe problems with pausing the game and saving flights, the AI pilot is an word not allowed...so when one needs to take a break for any kind of reason, what to do without autopilot.

Hopefully this and also the Magister get an autopilot update in the future, then they could become interesting to me 👍

Edited by darshonaut

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html

Blackbox Scottish Bulldog and TB-30 Epsilon, two prop military trainers. The first being very docile and beloved by pilots, (and slow), the second being very fast. The TB-30 being very easy to land for me (it doesn't float, isn't tail heavy). The TB-30 will buzz through the Swiss Alps canyons and land at even the smaller airstrips. 

The Bulldog has one of those Garmin Aera handhelds (optional, you can make it go away). It is a 1960's plane. The TB-30 being 1980's. 

Both are steam gauge equipped. 

TB-30

spacer.png

================================================

Bulldog:

e5af8365320e6a83a009624c7847d67e_f830.jp

The sounds on both are outstanding, really top notch!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.