Sign in to follow this  
boris4356

Multimonitors SU10 beta

I was wondering if anyone who is trying out using 3 monitors could tell me what physical placement you are using? Do you have the side monitors at 60 degrees or at 90 degrees from the centre one?

Thanks, Bill

5 hours ago, boris4356 said:

I was wondering if anyone who is trying out using 3 monitors could tell me what physical placement you are using? Do you have the side monitors at 60 degrees or at 90 degrees from the centre one?

Thanks, Bill

Hi bill this hope this video  helps unfortunately I dont have that setup since i use vr for now but would like to try out when i have more montiors.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

The best is 45-60 degrees. The more the angle the lower the zoom value you can use (60-70).

If you have a lower angle like 20 degrees (in my case with 2 monitors ) then the zoom value needs to be higher (84).

if the zoom value is too low than buildings in front of you are angled backwards to the outer sides.

Remember that this is still experimental so improvements will be made.

Here how it looks on my setup ( the  front view is 2 monitors in multi monitor mode ). The left one a seperate left view pc using WidevieW)…

Edited by GSalden
  • Like 2

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

When I use the feature, several view commands are disabled:

load custom view#,

cockpit view upper (what the spacebar normally does)

cockpit quickview right

cockpit quickview left

other views still work fine however:

toggle  instrument view 1

next instrument  view

previous instrument view

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Hello 
I saw in the following post that you use "the front view is 2 monitors in multi monitor mode".
May I ask you? For reasons of space, I also use 2 monitors and would like to use Multi View from SU 10. as i saw in the video you set up a wide "center screen". How many windows have you defined? I tried it with the degree numbers, but I can't do it. Could you give me a tip and send your settings.
I thank you and send you many greetings from Switzerland
Ramon

1 hour ago, Metall4You said:

Hello 
I saw in the following post that you use "the front view is 2 monitors in multi monitor mode".
May I ask you? For reasons of space, I also use 2 monitors and would like to use Multi View from SU 10. as i saw in the video you set up a wide "center screen". How many windows have you defined? I tried it with the degree numbers, but I can't do it. Could you give me a tip and send your settings.
I thank you and send you many greetings from Switzerland
Ramon

I can't figure out how to use the new experimental multi monitors feature for a 2 screen view either. Because while you can create new windows and rotate them, but you can't make the old original window rotate in settings. All you can do is zoom it. But the new window also zooms at the same time.

In other words, If you try to use the old window plus one new window, then you can only rotate the new window in settings, you can't rotate the old original window in settings.

The Youtube viideos showing settings they entered in the MSFS options are for 3 monitors, not 2 monitors.

There's a way to do what I want, but I have no clue after trying.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Thanks for the answer. I meant the video from gsalden where he writes "the front view is 2 monitors in 
multi monitor mode". I currently have NVIDIA Souround active, but would like to set it up like gsalden 
shows in his video, in multi monitor mode...

Kind Regards

Ramon

2 hours ago, Metall4You said:

Thanks for the answer. I meant the video from gsalden where he writes "the front view is 2 monitors in 
multi monitor mode". I currently have NVIDIA Souround active, but would like to set it up like gsalden 
shows in his video, in multi monitor mode...

Kind Regards

Ramon

Disable NVSURROUND.

Ise them as seperate monitors. Then you can add new views very easily.

Edited by GSalden

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hello Gerhard

Thanks for the answer. I disabled NVIDIA Surround and added a new window, but now I get the same window as the center screen. 
How do I set this up with 2 monitors so that I get a wide, like surround view? is that possible? am despairing.

kind regards

Ramon

Hi just tried the new multi monitor on my setup

getting the same as ianrivaldosmith instant ctd

have you sorted yours out yet ian

using rtx 3080 card 

i7-8700k cpu

jeff storey

1 hour ago, Metall4You said:

Hello Gerhard

Thanks for the answer. I disabled NVIDIA Surround and added a new window, but now I get the same window as the center screen. 
How do I set this up with 2 monitors so that I get a wide, like surround view? is that possible? am despairing.

kind regards

Ramon

It's possible because some people are doing it.  I can't, I have the same problem. The new window has the same image as the center screen. So there's a way but  nobody is  going to  tell us how to it, least of  all Asobo.

50 minutes ago, Fielder said:

It's possible because some people are doing it.  I can't, I have the same problem. The new window has the same image as the center screen. So there's a way but  nobody is  going to  tell us how to it, least of  all Asobo.

Now you need to use the sliders to look left/right in the multi monitor menu.