Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

HJET - Great Plane

And getting better and better thanks to the developers passion and commitment, I love this plane it's all I fly now. If you go to discord you can pickup the test files the developer is releasing before the official market place patch

• Like 3

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

9 hours ago, Jetman67 said:

And getting better and better thanks to the developers passion and commitment, I love this plane it's all I fly now. If you go to discord you can pickup the test files the developer is releasing before the official market place patch

After flying with Marwin's latest test files, I think this week's official update will be well received by everyone.  Great aircraft!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

9 hours ago, richbonneau said:

After flying with Marwin's latest test files, I think this week's official update will be well received by everyone.  Great aircraft!

Agreed,the last couple of flights I have had on the latest files have been very good, vnav descent flying the star and the ILS as all near perfect, once marwan works on a general bug fix and adds a few more features this will be a stellar jet. I have floated the idea to Marwan that he considers an upgrade pack for the elite s, I'd gladly buy that and anything marwan builds in future, he is an absolute legend and great guy, no ego just passion,commitment and a bit of OCD 

• Like 4

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

2 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

I'm not a discordite.  What's coming in the latest update and when? 

Cheers

sp

HJet Ver 1.0.5 Release Notes
- Corrected ISA deviation reading in PFD , now reads correct temp. deviation and is easier to relate to
performance charts
- Added reset all button to checklist menu
- Corrected Bug causing synoptic display to freeze and throttles to cease if scrolling past "SHUT DOWN
CHECKLIST" page
- Fixed FD needed to be engaged first prior to engaging AP , now pressing any AP mode will engage
flight director, and flight director is always ON if AP is activated
- If finishing all the checklist items until Shut down checklist, the checklist system will reset and will
revert back to "BEFORE STARTING ENGINES" checklist
- Corrected a bug where the center fuel quantity shows only main tank quantity without the bladder
tank, now shows full center tank quantity
- Door indicators for AFT and FWD cargo doors now works in synoptic status page
- Autopilot disconnect sound now working
- Added "LIGHTING CONFIGURATION" page to right GTC ,Where screens and buttons brightness can be
changed, Changes are persistent between flight sessions: Home=>Aircraft Systems=>System Controls
=>Lighting Config.
- Corrected a bug where user cannot enter 0 in com frequency in right GTC
- significantly Improved shadow rendering definition in the cockpit and cabin
- Added option for dual bars Flight director - the user selection will be save and persist for later flights
- Fixed CG out of limit message in sim UI
- fixed right GTC com radio accuracy can only be to two decimal places
- possible fixed drop during vnav in cruise
- fixed alignment of button labels in bottom PFD softkey labels
- FIXED VREF and VAPP flags are shown 5 kts lower that they really are on the Airspeed tape.
- Fixed VNAV info on MFD inset getting stuck and persistent from flight to flight
- Fixed and redid code for STAR altitudes restriction to account for complex STARS that were causing
freezes of the VSD
- All automatically loaded altitude descriptions will now show on left GTC when loaded.
- GP is now custom calculated, should be smoother now and will be correct from the beginning for the
approach.

Submitted to MS/Asobo for MP update (fingers crossed for Thurs Aug 4) 

Edited by vcarlo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

Hope one day it becomes available someplace other than the marketplace.

34 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Hope one day it becomes available someplace other than the marketplace.

Just go get it at the MP and stop hoping.

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I have not been able to complete a purchase at the marketplace. Something is screwed up and i have attempted to correct it with zero success.

3 hours ago, dbw1 said:

I have not been able to complete a purchase at the marketplace. Something is screwed up and i have attempted to correct it with zero success.

What's the issue? There are a few customers that had problem, but thankfully most were resolved and suggestions have been made. Try a google search. Let me know if you have any success. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The v1.0.5 update will unfortunately be delayed until next Thursday.  Marwan erroneously sent the package to MS in a format compatible with SU10 (beta) only and MS cannot release in this state.  He regrets the oversight and apologizes to all owners of the HJet.

As to why MS will not consider releasing any update OTHER than a Thursday, I have no clue.

Edited by vcarlo
  • Like 1

WAT1460.png

I've finally just bought it but i can't find documents. Please. Thanks.

Real Deraps

4 minutes ago, Lmaire said:

Some  on flightfx discord can you open this

https://youtu.be/6_G9O_mtZTo

Wayne such

6 minutes ago, Lmaire said:

This will definitely get you started !  

WAT1460.png

8 minutes ago, Lmaire said:

Here is an invite to the discord

https://discord.gg/Gae6FPE7

Wayne such