Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

AIG | Airline Schedules

Hello all! 

I got AIG to work and I love it! However, I see that a LOT of airline schedules are outdated. For example, JetBlue is from 2019.

Is there any way to get more up to date schedules for airlines? 

Thanks!

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Give it time. Covid threw a slightly massive wrench into things. Think of how you airports would look traffic wise if the schedules were from 2020 or 2021? AIG has released over 120 airlines for Summer 2022 so far and there's still tons of airlines in the queue.

• Like 3

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

It’s got to be a massive undertaking to compile airline schedules that are anywhere near accurate. When I retired in 2016 the airline I worked for was changing schedules as often as every three weeks. I’m happy if I see the correct airlines at the airport I’m at.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

Might not be your cup of tea, but AIG in combination with PSXT and RealTraffic gives you real live traffic (like you see on Flightradar24). So basically always up to date schedules :-).

It cost 9.95 US/months, but if you fly a lot, totally worth in my humble opinion.

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

36 minutes ago, Silicus said:

Might not be your cup of tea, but AIG in combination with PSXT and RealTraffic gives you real live traffic (like you see on Flightradar24). So basically always up to date schedules :-).

It cost 9.95 US/months, but if you fly a lot, totally worth in my humble opinion.

How is it as far as aircraft taxiing to and from the gate? I can remember there was an issue when the transponders were turned off that the aircraft disappeared.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, mwilk said:

How is it as far as aircraft taxiing to and from the gate? I can remember there was an issue when the transponders were turned off that the aircraft disappeared.

Normally transponders are not turned off until at the Gate.  When departing they get turned on at the gate.  PSXT learns what airlines go to what gates so can populate those gates with traffic at launch.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

And it's not that a schedule will change so dramatically that you will notice, once it's outdated.

11 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Normally transponders are not turned off until at the Gate.  When departing they get turned on at the gate.

Most larger airports will have MLAT or a surface movement system but that's about it. Smaller fields including those that get lots of airline traffic will generally have none.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS