Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Piett

SU11 beta new update - 1.29.25.0

Lol, disregard, Chaotic beat me to it 🙂

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 4

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

😄

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

18 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

You have to be rapid to beat CB.  :biggrin:

• Like 4

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

20 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Is it more important to be first or be right?

• Like 2

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

25 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

Chaotic usually is first AND right 😉

Hard to beat 😅 

Edited by pstrub
  • Like 3

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

22 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

I would say to be right, but when CB is both first and right, there is no contest! 

No disrespect to the Captain of course, although I wish he had picked the rebel side.  Always seems more cool to be a rebel. 
The only thing I liked about the Empire were the TIE Fighters and the noise they made!  :biggrin:

• Like 4

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

37 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

Not really sure if this is written tongue-in-cheek or dead serious? 

10 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Always seems more cool to be a rebel. 
The only thing I liked about the Empire were the TIE Fighters and the noise they made!

But but but... I'm in command of the Executor though - that's gotta count for something? Those rebel scum can have their rusty X-Wings and that piece of junk Falcon. Don't care if it made the Kessel run in less than twelwe parsecs, I'd blow it into smithereens with my ion cannons any day 🙂

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

10 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

But but but... I'm in command of the Executor though - that's gotta count for something? Those rebel scum can have their rusty X-Wings and that piece of junk Falcon. Don't care if it made the Kessel run in less than twelwe parsecs, I'd blow it into smitherens with my ion cannons any day 🙂

Ah!  The Kessel run... The Star Wars version of the Mach Loop I suppose.  :biggrin:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pstrub said:

2 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

I would say to be right, but when CB is both first and right, there is no contest! 

To be fair, I did make a typo with the build number in the title of my thread. When I realised, it was too late and I couldn't edit it anymore. So many numbers!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

To be fair, I did make a typo with the build number in the title of my thread. When I realised, it was too late and I couldn't edit it anymore. So many numbers!

I just have to be a bit pedantic and clarify something. It's not of massive importance for me to be first to post these threads. It's just that they take a bit of time to edit, so it's always a bit of a bummer if someone else has posted while I'm busy editing. That has happened a few times 🙂 

To be fair, I didn't look at previous threads closely enough and missed your thread 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Both actually, but without any of the Star Wars mentions.

-J

2 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

Both actually, but without any of the Star Wars mentions.

Yeah, you're still being cryptic. Perhaps that's intentional? Better you spell it out, I'm terrible at reading between the lines, lol. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Better you spell it out, I'm terrible at reading between the lines, lol. 

Hmmm, not trying to be cryptic. Just made an observation nothing more.

Back on topic. I think the contrails in beta 1.29.25 are a bit too much. Too solid. Not at all like a vapor trail, more like a comet's tail.

-J

15 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Hmmm, not trying to be cryptic. Just made an observation nothing more.

Back on topic. I think the contrails in beta 1.29.25 are a bit too much. Too solid. Not at all like a vapor trail, more like a comet's tail.

...which, to be pedantic, isn't solid at all, in fact a comet's tail is even much more tenuous than any con trail you can find 😉

Anyway, back to topic. Now I'm waiting for MSFS to launch in order to check the contrails 😅

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

20 hours ago, pstrub said:

Hard to beat 😅 

I'd love to have a life where pressing "F5" on a keyboard is all I have to do! 😜

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X