Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Wings of fantasy

7 minutes ago, ThrottleUp said:

Whoa! I searched for this and ....are they serious??

https://secure.simmarket.com/wings-of-fantasy-atmosphere-reshade-msfs.phtml

30 euro for  ReShade profiles?! ReShade is free, you can find lots of presets online for free .

I wonder what Crosire (the creator of ReShade) will say if he spots that!

My though exactly!

what a joke

mike

• Like 1

I saw this. It's just unbelievable. After Taburet's birds and cows, Illuminator's illuminations of any little town in the world, we get a bunch of ReShade presets for a mere 30 €.

Besides, the shots remind me of XP11 - before applying Xvision to it.

I doubt anyone on AVSIM will buy it, but who knows.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

2 minutes ago, pmb said:

I saw this. It's just unbelievable. After Taburet's birds and cows, Illuminator's illuminations of any little town in the world, we get a bunch of ReShade presets for a mere 30 €.

Besides, the shots remind me of XP11 - before applying Xvision to it.

I doubt anyone on AVSIM will buy it, but who knows.

Kind regards, Michael

Two crazy groups would be the perfect purchasers for this product. The one's that say default MSFS is over saturated and the other group that claims the cockpit is too dark.  Now I have somewhere to point them.👍  Too bad Fenix gave into these people with their latest update to the A320...😕

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

9 minutes ago, pmb said:

It's just unbelievable. After Taburet's birds and cows, Illuminator's illuminations of any little town in the world, we get a bunch of ReShade presets for a mere 30 €.

It is pretty silly what some are trying to peddle off as payware.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

I never understand what process someone goes through to see such a basic product like this, for the price it is selling, and think: "Yes, that's a worthwhile purchase!"

Sure, there are add-ons that I don't personally find interesting, but at least I can usually see why there's interest in them. This though... 😧
What's worse is that people clearly keep buying from shovelware 'developers' because we keep seeing them churn out such low effort stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

Two crazy groups would be the perfect purchasers for this product. The one's that say default MSFS is over saturated and the other group that claims the cockpit is too dark.  Now I have somewhere to point them.👍  Too bad Fenix gave into these people with their latest update to the A320...😕

Your insistance that anyone who gets a different result out of there setup to yours is wrong, is getting very old, grow up.

1 hour ago, mikeymike said:

My though exactly!

what a joke

mike

Also the before and after pics look like a downgrade. Looks like it turns MSFS into a blue cartoon haze.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pathfinder633 said:

Your insistance that anyone who gets a different result out of there setup to yours is wrong, is getting very old, grow up.

I'm just saying there's another option for them...😏

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

On 11/7/2022 at 4:35 PM, F737MAX said:

What's worse is that people clearly keep buying from shovelware 'developers' because we keep seeing them churn out such low effort stuff.

Yes, the people I worry about are the absolute newbies to MSFS who see such a thing and buy it. Every 3 purchases and they've made close to $100 on ReShade* presets!!

Granted they would have to be unfamiliar with gaming in general also to be aware of this. ReShade after all is well known in gaming as a free way to enhance the visuals.

*free free free