Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Coming tomorrow: Trent Palmer teaches Missionary Bush Pilot.

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

What does this have to do with MSFS?

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Here's..... the thread police.....!

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

25 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

I'll play...

1)MSFS has a nicely modeled TP Kitfox that you can fly around in...and even land it at TP's house

2) Apparently the bush pilot dude has a metric ton of instructional RL videos in which he fly's another plane modeled in MSFS

3) the video is about planes and flying and MSFS is about planes and flying

4) The video takes place on planet earth and MSFS also takes place on (virtual) planet earth.

...Just a bit of fun, no vitriol or vituperation intended.

What ever happened to that Trent Palmer legal case where the FAA was basically claiming you have to inspect a runway at 500' and if you fly any lower you are committed to land ?

39 minutes ago, Target71 said:

I'll play...

1)MSFS has a nicely modeled TP Kitfox that you can fly around in...and even land it at TP's house

2) Apparently the bush pilot dude has a metric ton of instructional RL videos in which he fly's another plane modeled in MSFS

4) The video takes place on planet earth and MSFS also takes place on (virtual) planet earth.

Great, and those four factors could also apply to plenty of other threads that were moved to their proper forum sections in the past.

No?

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/120-hangar-chat/

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/322-aviation-and-flight-sim-video-forum/

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

52 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Great, and those four factors could also apply to plenty of other threads that were moved to their proper forum sections in the past.

No?

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/120-hangar-chat/

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/322-aviation-and-flight-sim-video-forum/

Please let moderators moderate. This is just annoying. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

2 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

One of the most popular aircraft in MSFS is the Kodiak, and the Missionary Pilot has shown many people how to fly that aircraft. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, Target71 said:

I'll play...

Why is there always one person that comes in and tries to rain on everyone's parade?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

I don't see a lot of chat on //42's Freedom Fox but it is one of my go to planes...I certainly fly it more than the Kodiak (although I do fly the Kodiak quite a bit). I fly a bunch in Alaska and the Fox is perfect for gawking at scenery in MSFS.

///Not sure if this post needs to be moved to another forum 🙂