Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

How do I install third party liveries to the Fenix A320

I have the Fenix A320 airbus and livery manager installed and have just been trying to install third party liveries from flightsim.to. I downloaded the Wizz Air zip file, unzipped it and placed it in the default download folder location - that did not work. So, I deleted that, and then tried to download the zip file directly to the default download file, and as I kind of expected that did not work either.

I have tried to google how to install without finding any solution - clearly there is a simple solution - so I would appreciate help to know how to install these third party liveries. 

George Westwell

Just unzip, Copy and Paste into Community Folder

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

I knew there would be a simple solution - thank you

UPDATE: I spoke too soon. I have downloaded and unzipped two liveries and placed them alongside my other Fenix A320 liveries in the MSFS 2020 Community folder. They are visible in the community folder - but when I go to the Fenix livery manager, and select My Liveries - they are not showing

Edited by SquadronLeader

George Westwell

2 hours ago, SquadronLeader said:

I knew there would be a simple solution - thank you

UPDATE: I spoke too soon. I have downloaded and unzipped two liveries and placed them alongside my other Fenix A320 liveries in the MSFS 2020 Community folder. They are visible in the community folder - but when I go to the Fenix livery manager, and select My Liveries - they are not showing

I don't know that they will show up in the Fenix livery manager. They should be visible within MSFS to choose your livery.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

Check folder after unzip. Should be another folder like fnx. Copy this folder into community folder. 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

I'm on the road this week so I can't check,  but I'm fairly certain that I had to use the Fenix Livery Manager to install them after I downloaded them. You should see it in your start menu.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

Flightsim.to liveries will not be shown in the livery manager. The livery manager is only for downloading liveries made by the Fenix team.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm confused. This thing promises 181 liveries, but I see 13 available in the livery manager......

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

7 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

I'm confused. This thing promises 181 liveries, but I see 13 available in the livery manager......

There's a "next page" button over at the bottom somewhere.

Edited by Aamir
  • Like 2

Aamir Thacker

7 hours ago, Aamir said:

There's a "next page" button over at the bottom somewhere.

Found it, thank you

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5