Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

Post SU11 PMDG Porpoising SOLVED

2 hours ago, LRBS said:

I wonder why they don't have it already implemented, especially when is a known problem with their product.

Maybe they aren't aware that this option exists? Could be worth notifying their support about this.

Never had that issue, but I did notice that updating to SU11 reset my settings, so that's not at all surprising. Thankfully, before I started a flight, I went through and set them back (hopefully) to where it was before the update.

1 hour ago, martinboehme said:

Maybe they aren't aware that this option exists? Could be worth notifying their support about this.

Well, they claimed to have the best in their development team and will reject any inputs/suggestions. They know better and will delete your inputs right away claiming to be attacked.

Then I beg the question, why when so many people are complaining about the issue they don't research and keep on jumping from one product to another carrying over the same known issues release after release?
I wonder if they have actually a quality control check? It doesn't look to me that way.

Another big contributing factor is Asobo's refusal to accept
that they have an issue regarding how abruptly they implemented wx changes regarding, wind, temperature, and pressure changes with respect to the aircraft. All their airplanes suffer from this. 

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

good find, check it out later

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

5 hours ago, phmcr said:

I think a weather update (abrupt pressure change) is the culprit.

This is the problem with Asobo and some desktop pilots that don't understand, in real life, wind, temperature, and pressure don't change instantly. Always there is a time for transitioning from one value to the other that will cause an upset to any airplane, glider, helicopter, etc, but not an instant change. Asobo needs to have a smooth, gradual transition to prevent this unrealistic reaction. Yes, there is CAT, but even when this occurs there is initial light turbulence, wind direction changes, temperature, and pressure variations as a first sign and gradually the effects became noticeable. On very rare occasions it's a sudden drastic change that will put the airplane in an unstable situation to this magnitude. 
Even in a wind-shear situation, we have signs before it happens. 
Edited by LRBS
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, phmcr said:

delete this please
Edited by LRBS