Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Where dreams come true

Hi simmers 😃

Flightplan: CYOW-PANC   Flighttime: 3h 50mins

And what a nice livery - depart from CYOW..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

apporach to PANC..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

cheers 😉

• Like 7

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Awesome shots bro! 😉 

PS: You forgot to put altimeter on standby (STD) passing FL180. You passed the trans alt 🙂 

• Like 3

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

11 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

Awesome shots bro! 😉 

PS: You forgot to put altimeter on standby (STD) passing FL180. You passed the trans alt 🙂 

Thanks bro, but i am not killed anyway..🤣

cheers 😉

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Thanks bro, but i am not killed anyway..🤣

cheers 😉

🤣🤣 i saw and you even landed 🤣

• Like 3

t-l-chargement

18 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

🤣🤣 i saw and you even landed 🤣

Bro, I forgot to mention that i always use the keyboard shortcut "B" that sets the Baro/Alt, so should be OK.

Where to set this settings to Auto with the PMDG ? -  is it in the CDU somewhere..

cheers 😉

• Like 3

spacer.png

Wow!! Eye popping colors

• Like 2

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

My wish --> that all aircrafts shows so colorful and inspiring liveries. Fine set of 'cool' shots....😉

4 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Bro, I forgot to mention that i always use the keyboard shortcut "B" that sets the Baro/Alt, so should be OK.

Where to set this settings to Auto with the PMDG ? -  is it in the CDU somewhere..

cheers 😉

If you use ATC you can adjust manually. You can't automatically set the altimeter. You can only press the key "B". 

On the other hand you can synchronize Captain/F/O EFIS and baro in PMDG Setup/options/Simulation page 1

If you would use Fs2Crew 737 SOP1, the F/O does it for you during the preflight event. After that it's up to you to adjust manually or to continue pressing the "B" key. You can also listen to the ATIS frequency of the departure/destination airport with Navigraph (charts). ATC gives you the altimeter when you're below the altitude transition passing FL180 if you are flying in the USA.

wJ3B2Fo.jpg

If you fly in europe you have to reach the trans level. You can refer to the charts provided by navigraph.
Sometimes you'll sometimes see by atc. For this example of Roissy LFPG, you see trans alt 4000 which means that you'll have to adjust the altimeter in hpa 5000. 1000 feets above the trans alt.

v58ABHf.png

• Like 2

t-l-chargement

13 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

If you use ATC you can adjust manually. You can't automatically set the altimeter. You can only press the key "B". 

On the other hand you can synchronize Captain/F/O EFIS and baro in PMDG Setup/options/Simulation page 1

If you would use Fs2Crew 737 SOP1, the F/O does it for you during the preflight event. After that it's up to you to adjust manually or to continue pressing the "B" key. You can also listen to the ATIS frequency of the departure/destination airport with Navigraph (charts). ATC gives you the altimeter when you're below the altitude transition passing FL180 if you are flying in the USA.

wJ3B2Fo.jpg

If you fly in europe you have to reach the trans level. You can refer to the charts provided by navigraph.
Sometimes you'll sometimes see by atc. For this example of Roissy LFPG, you see trans alt 4000 which means that you'll have to adjust the altimeter in hpa 5000. 1000 feets above the trans alt.

v58ABHf.png

OK, Thanks, i do not use Fs2Crew or something like that so i am the copilot..😊

I will set those options in the CDU at page 1 next time i go for a flight.

cheers 😉

• Like 2

spacer.png