Hi Guys,

I'm still waiting for EFB to be released by PMDG but after their last posts I decided to ask here:

what EFB do you recommend for VR? Freeware or payware, visually good looking, with functionality to open own PDF files (charts and other papers) with quite good navigation between files/pages and zoom in/out options.

Cheers!

Adrian

https://www.flightsimulator.me/all-in-one-v2-0-0/all-in-one-v2-0-0

Great tool. It has Navigraph, Vatsim, Ivao, LittleNavMap integration and much more. You can place the EFB anywhere in the VR cockpit.

Edited by Cargostorm
  • Like 2

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I also use Sky4Sim, mostly because it integrates with Pilot2ATC and Neofly, both of which I use extensively. 

• Like 2

Thanks for recommendations.

I tried both apps (All In One panels and Sky4Sim) and finally bought All In One (2.0.1).

In Sky4Sim PDF files are completely unreadable even with quaility set to high (found out both apps convert PDF files to images due to MSFS limitations) and I can't change display to landscape.

In All In One PDF files (practically speaking images) are readable for me in VR, however it's not that easy to navigate between pages to find specific chart. I really like internal web browser, however some pages display incorrectly and are unusable, eg. virtualperformancetool dot com, which I wanted to use inside the tablet.

Hope MS/Asobo will add possibility to display PDF files inside the sim without converting them to images.

Edited by AdiR

Adrian