Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Carenado Seminole update.. maybe not..

If you own the Seminole, wait a second before installing the update..

Maybe there is something really nice in there for you, but for me this is a step back, not forward.

The GTNXi integration is still not working, no GS indicator on the HSI for LPV landings, and what I find particularly annoying, the VS knob is now animated backwards..

So, if you have not installed the update, think twice before selecting "Install".. I wish I could go back 😉

• Like 6

Bert

Carenado man 1: "Did you push the Seminole update?"

Carenado man 2: "Yep"

Carenado man 1: "Did you improve and change much stuff?"

Carenado man 2: "I changed stuff. You didn't say anything about improving stuff".

😄

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I wish I did not install this update for all the reasons you and others have mentioned.  Glad I have other better twins in my hanger to fly when I want to utilize a twin GA aircraft.

• Like 1

To me, buying the Seminole was a waste of money, so I didn't even bother to update it. I've decided to stop purchasing from Carenado from now on, they do a good job from the looks standpoint but everything else is either half baked or they fall short.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

36 minutes ago, CarlosF said:

To me, buying the Seminole was a waste of money, so I didn't even bother to update it. I've decided to stop purchasing from Carenado from now on, they do a good job from the looks standpoint but everything else is either half baked or they fall short.

I am beginning to feel the same way... 😉

.. and rediscovering my C310. 🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bert

I always keep a back up of my airplanes. I did update it, but thanks to your suggestion, I just restore my back up.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 minutes ago, CFIJose said:

I always keep a back up of my airplanes. I did update it, but thanks to your suggestion, I just restore my back up.

How when it's Marketplace only?

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

9 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

How when it's Marketplace only?

Just back up this folder "carenado-aircraft-pa44-seminole" located in your OneStore folder.

New size 1.07 GIG

My Backed up was only 986

3 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

I am beginning to feel the same way... 😉

.. and rediscovering my C310. 🙂

Since I got the 310, the Seminole is on blocks in the hangar. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The Milviz C310 is still my go to light twin. I absolutely love that bird.