Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

RHDSIMULATIONS 767-300ER for MSFS

9 hours ago, Dillon said:

Thanks for the feedback.👍  This one will be a hard pass for me.  By all means, please post these findings in the Simmarket review section so others get a heads up and not get screwed on their purchase.

Very strange, for this product, there is no option to write any reviews. I wonder what's behind this idea.
At this point in time is not about money, it's just that it has so many bugs and so many knobs and switches not doing anything. 
I'm not too keen on Simmarket, not the first time when I think that their support is questionable. 
  • Like 1

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Another BS I mean CS by the looks of it.

“Though being to a large degree customized, the systems of the 767 has its roots in default Asobo aircrafts, such as the 747.”

“It's worth noting, with so many addons on the market, that this is not supposed to be a true to life replica of the 767 and that not all functions of the real life aircraft are featured in this addon.”

Edited by garlicbread11

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

22 hours ago, LRBS said:
Very strange, for this product, there is no option to write any reviews. I wonder what's behind this idea.
At this point in time is not about money, it's just that it has so many bugs and so many knobs and switches not doing anything. 
I'm not too keen on Simmarket, not the first time when I think that their support is questionable. 

I see 2 Simmarket reviews, and one of them gave it 4 stars. His only criticism is it doesn't have an EFB.

Lol. World is upside down again I guess. Apparently we only care about EFBs now.

• Upvote 1

Yea because we needed an entire thread about a plane you could generally determine you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole by first glance😒

Some of you just need to admit you love drama and addon bashing, it's something to talk about.🙃

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2