Sign in to follow this  
Nurmblitz

Milviz/Blackbird 100% discount

Some great aircraft, awesome that the developer made them free! I've never had trouble before installing P3D4 aircraft in v5 using the registry trick. Is there not a workaround for these aircraft?

I see the T-50 Bobcat has installer for only P3Dv5. I'm sure it will run fine in P3Dv4, but how do I actually install it into v4?

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

On 3/10/2023 at 5:03 AM, rooitou said:

I see the T-50 Bobcat has installer for only P3Dv5. I'm sure it will run fine in P3Dv4, but how do I actually install it into v4?

You need to create a dummy P3Dv5. However, I would recommend you to upgrade to v5. I did it after a long long consideration and it was almost as beneficial as my marriage is. Definitely a strong recommendation if you have a system with a gpu of 8gb ram.  I have every slider to the right and seldom use over 8gb of ram.

Sorry for the off topic

Théo 

Edited by tktheo93
Typo
  • Like 1

I'm having the same issue as paradisca1unable to select to install into v4 (no option available), the installer completes as if v5 had been selected.  Can anyone share where the v5 PC6 is installed?  I cannot locate anywhere.

Thank you,

Bill

On 3/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, paradisca1 said:

The Porter PC-6 model says it is for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5. But the installer I downloaded was only for P3Dv5. Have I missed something?

Steve P.

Go to the old Milviz forum and find the download for the PC -6. It is for P3Dv4.

No password or proof of purchase required.

Steve

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration