Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

[Freeware] [Work-In-Progress] Kern Valley Airport (L05)

Are you ready for the Kern Valley Campground?

KuN2BnF.jpeg

8COJ3G5.jpeg

If you prefer to park on the restaurant ramp, you'd better tie it down as the ramp is slope but cables are there 😉

IjtLgQY.jpeg

VhWK1pk.jpeg

Work in progress:

YBLEOcF.jpeg

Kogn2uN.jpeg

If you want to support the developpment, just click "I want this too" here: https://flightsim.to/request/scenery/8273/l05-kern-valley

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 3

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

On 3/13/2023 at 12:09 PM, vbazillio said:

Thank you all for your messages! But I would like to clarify a point: most of you don't see how much easy it is with the embedded Scenery Editor and free addons available, to design an enhanced version of an existing small airport. 

In a word 'wow'.  I hope you also decide to do a detailed step-by-step YouTube tutorial on creating MSFS scenery. This quote comes to mind: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".  I bet there's lots of MSFS users wishing they can create or enhance their favorite airport.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

On 3/13/2023 at 8:09 PM, vbazillio said:

Thank you all for your messages! But I would like to clarify a point: most of you don't see how much easy it is with the embedded Scenery Editor and free addons available, to design an enhanced version of an existing small airport. Internet is full of support and the most valuable data is the time you can free for this passion 😉 

Yea, yea, bla bla bla. its NOT easy, you know it, i know it, we all know it. You have an amazing talent for it, just take the compliment :D

• Like 4

your work is fantastic! can you look at doing Bermuda Dunes and Thermal? (KUDD and KTRM)

Edited by Flyfaster_MTN002
  • Like 1

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

1 hour ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

your work is fantastic! can you look at doing Bermuda Dunes and Thermal? (KUDD and KTRM)

You're in luck for KTRM:

https://flightsim.to/file/39712/jacqueline-cochran-regional-airport-ktrm

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU