Sign in to follow this  
jlund

JP Logistics C152 where?

I'm looking for the JP Logistics C152 and it's supposed to be on FS.to, but apparently it has been removed and directs me to Discord, BUT I'm nota fan of Discord, since I find it's difficult to navigate and find anything there. Isn't there anywhere else it can be downloaded from (Avsim, Flightsim.com etc)?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Only Discord unfortunately, as far as I'm aware. I'll have to stick with the version I have indefinitely unless it becomes available elsewhere. Shame really. 

Edited by St Mawgan

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks guys. 

edit - turns out it hasn't been updated since leaving .to anyway. 

Edited by St Mawgan
  • Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Thanks for the help and the links.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

1 hour ago, St Mawgan said:

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks guys. 

edit - turns out it hasn't been updated since leaving .to anyway. 

Yes, I have v2.0.6 and it is fairly well sorted anyway I would say. 

The only thing I couldn't get to work was the add-on pad done by someone else on FS.to.  I just kept getting a white screen.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

12 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

The only thing I couldn't get to work was the add-on pad done by someone else on FS.to.  I just kept getting a white screen.

Check if you have the B787X mod in your Community Folder. This mod prevents the tablet from working, giving you a white screen. If not, probably another mod that is conflicting with it. 

I removed the 787 mod as I would rather have the excellent C152 with mod than the still not-very-good 787 with mod.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Don't miss out on Bagolu's 172, it is super nice,   https://flightsim.to/file/42097/rf172-reims-rocket-cessna-r172-hawk-xp-ii

About

FR172 REIMS ROCKET / CESSNA R172 HAWK XP II
    by bagolu & MBX Aviation

We are  happy to present you this free mod bringing an iconic member of the Cessna 172 family having an interesting power gain.

Nb. even though this is not realistic, it is currently based on the AS1000 mod patch.
A gauges version is planed for the future.

How to install it ?

Like all other mods :

• Remove previous version if there is one (in case some mod files are removed).
  • Drop it in your community folder.
  • Have a carefull look at the compatibility list
What are Reims Rocket and Hawk XPII ?

The FR172 Reims Rocket was produced by Reims Aviation in France from the late 1960s to the mid-1970s. It was powered by a Rolls-Royce built, fuel-injected, Continental IO-360-H(B) 210 hp (160 kW) engine with a constant-speed propeller.
The Reims Rocket led to Cessna producing the R172K Hawk XP, a model available from 1977 to 1981 from both Wichita and Reims. This configuration featured a fuel-injected, Continental IO-360K derated to 195 hp (145 kW) with a two-bladed, constant-speed propeller. The Hawk XP was capable of a 131-knot (243 km/h) cruise speed. (wikipedia)

What's in this mod ?

This mod is based on the C172SP from asobo, thanks to the to Games content usage rules.

First of all you have an ingame mod manual :

• click on the Help message on the panel, on the left to the PFD.

All options available in this mod can be set in the book on pilot's left compartment storage.

Flight model

The flight model has been modified to match the Reims Rocket aptitudes : 

• Engine udgrade : 210HP, up to 2800RPM
  • Prop change : constant speed

Visual details
The external and internal 3D model have been modified

• A new fuselage nose design and wheel fairings matching olders C172 from that era
  • Sky windows (optional)
  • 3 blade prop and approriate nose cone
  • New exhaust pipe
  • Prop lever
  • Cowl flaps, rudder trim
  • WT1000 modifications to display manifold pressure and RPMs
  • All the features from 172SP Skyhawk AS1000 improvement
    • State saving
    • Visible pilot, copilot, passengers
    • Moving sun visors
    • Opening doors & windows
    • Removable wheels fairings (you can choose older or newer ones)
    • Wheels chocks, tie downs, covers,
    • Custom seat configuration
    • Cargo configurations, loaded and unloaded
    • checklists cards and flip box
    • VFR maps
    • Tablet with external applications : Currently supported
    • etc.
  • Sky diving setup
    • top opening door
    • a large foot step
    • empty interior

Liveries
The mod includes liveries from real Reims Rocket or Hawk XP II airplanes.

Most of the liveries for Asobo C172SP should be easy to convert to this plane. You may expect modifications on the nose plane.

A specific paint kit is available : mbx-bagolu-reims-fr172-reims-rocket-paintkit-template

What's planned for the future ?
  • 2 blade variant
    • most of the XP Hawk have a 2 blade prop, some of the Reims Rocket too
    • 195HP derated engine
  • Gauges cockpit (this will be a lot of work, don't be too impatient)
  • Sound tweaking
  • Synchronisation with 172SP Skyhawk AS1000 improvement
Compatibility
  • WT G1000NXI mod is selected by default.
  • no incompatibility with WBSims classic mod : it is not related to this plane, it's for classic variant

You may find incompatibility with mods that update default html library in MSFS. Please report them if it's the case.

• Existing Cessna Skyhawk AS1000 LIVERIES are compatible but need to be converted for this mod
  • B78XH mod is reported to be cause side effects (it's true with other planes too)
  • All other mod modifying base files from fs-base (to change screens, panels, etc)
Credits

Cessna2807 : Liveries, ton of references, 
bagolu : 3D, flight model, textures

Thanks to AirMoose1, Pops738, Ann0v, xvx45 for the tests and debugs, fixes...

Other mods

check also my other mods : https://flightsim.to/profile/bagolu/uploads

Edited by Waldo Pepper