Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

March 23, 2023 MSFS Development Update

On 3/24/2023 at 3:36 AM, MarcG said:

So standard owners... go ignored in this discount? 

It's not a free2play Game/sim, why should standard owners get a discount?

If it was a free sim with a purchase option I would agree with you, but standard is the base version of the sim.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

It's not a free2play Game/sim, why should standard owners get a discount?

If it was a free sim with a purchase option I would agree with you, but standard is the base version of the sim.

To entice them to buy marketplace products, kinda obvious really.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 minute ago, MarcG said:

To entice them to buy marketplace products, kinda obvious really.

That doesn't make any sense.

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

That doesn't make any sense.

Really!?

"Here have a discount for marketplace items"

That's enticing users to purchase from the marketplace, can't really understand why that doesn't make any sense 😄

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

On 3/25/2023 at 3:02 PM, MarcG said:

Really!?

"Here have a discount for marketplace items"

That's enticing users to purchase from the marketplace, can't really understand why that doesn't make any sense 😄

than they might as well make the discount the base price.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if we get seasons this year. could it be one of the „surprises“? I‘m not too optimistic but it would be nice. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

38 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

I wonder if we get seasons this year. could it be one of the „surprises“? I‘m not too optimistic but it would be nice. 

I think we will get this 100 percent this year in some form.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

22 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

than they might as well make the discount the base price.

Nonsense they absolutely should. I will not even get into this topic. Discounts should be applied across the board. Deluxe and Premium Deluxe users knew what they bought the extra MS/Asobo package and functions no different than the Standard.

How about this charge people with standard for their (payware) planes full price and give a substantial discount the the users to upgrade to premium.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Edit DP

Edited by jbdbow1970