Sign in to follow this  

first Direct X 10 screenshots!!!

No he was not joking... The pictures were rather odd and the oddity was quite difficult to put a finger on.Im not sure but it appeared that they were taken in the rain, but the cloud ambiance seemed all wrong. The poster did however indicate the frame rates were hugely improved.I hope we see some "representative" pictures soon.Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaCheck out my 5th Around the World flight with MS FSX at http://members.iinet.com.au/~portercbp/fly...W_05/index.html

Guest tmholopa

there was a debate below the screenshots where the poster said that fps was a lot better than before. p.s. i dont think he had dx10 hardware (7600gs?)

>there was a debate below the screenshots where the poster>said that fps was a lot better than before. >>p.s. i dont think he had dx10 hardware (7600gs?)If he wasn't using DX10 hardware then how could they have been DX10 screenshots?

>By this Mango means not representational.Sorry Phil - of course i mean not representational. By far...Heiko

I'll say it again, and as many times as required, we are not doing the magic screenies.Do I need to say it again? Aces...is...not...doing...the magic screenies.

Guest unitedpilot36

>I'll say it again, and as many times as required, we are not>doing the magic screenies.>>Do I need to say it again? Aces...is...not...doing...the magic>screenies.Is that because DX10 isn't all it was cracked up to be or you just don't have enough time?

DX10 is already mostly what it is cracked up to be; the parts that arent can be attributed to 1st generation hw ( eg Geometry Shader performance ). Aces main issue is time; as a studio we need to move off of FSX updates and onto FS11.

I am referring to the 2 screenshots that were released by us May-June last year.Releasing those screenshots was flat-out a mistake. We should not have done so.