Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

P3D v6 buy page up?

3 hours ago, Patriot3810 said:

ust the fact it's supposed to be using the unreal engine 5,

You should dial back your expectations since LM clarified that they won’t break backward compatibility, so an architecture change like this is unlikely 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Patriot3810 said:

I honestly believe when p3d v6 comes out, it will be much better than p3d v5. Just the fact it's supposed to be using the unreal engine 5, that's a game changer. 

Whilst that might be a game changer, V6's use of the Unreal engine is far from a fact.  

Edited by KL Oo
  • Upvote 2

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Well we can all hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. I have all 3 flight sims installed, x-plane 12, MSFS and p3d v5.3, And i always find myself back at p3d with my pmdg planes. I am more of a cockpit person,I don't spend much time on the outside of my plane or below 30,000 feet, so that's why p3d has always been so special to me. I started out with fsx and p3d was like upgrades over the years from fsx. I guess i just hold a lot of expectations for p3d v6. If Lockheed could at least overhaul the the start screen and give us better default scenery.I think i will be satisfied with what they offer us. I realize money makes the world go round, but it's sad that so many consider p3d dead after MSFS released. I guess i am one of those guys that likes to stay with what works.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Things that work and that we already have!

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS