Sign in to follow this  
lehbird

KDFW Textures Blurry

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but with the search function down I cant check....

I flew into KDFW probably for the first time in awhile and the textures were all blurry and I actually crashed b/c the elevations were off. I tried restarting the sim but same result. I have no KDFW add-ons.

Haven't seen this anywhere else. is this a known issue? 

I've had this same problem, but only intermittently.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Asobo KDFW scenery, but no change.  

Bob Bressert

I wish Inibuilds would do DFW

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

For some reason this handcrafted airport sucks up frames as well. So odd as the handcrafted KATL runs perfectly fine.

Eric 

Weird I’m getting blurry ground textures all over he fort worth area not just the airport. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Earlier today I arrived at KDFW and saw this.  All kinds of scenery and elevation issues that weren't there on my flight departing KDFW on 07-MAY.  Turning of photogrammetry seemed to fix the issues but is not a desirable fix.

Circling back on this. Any idea why this would occur? I do not have this issue anywhere else. 

I have this problem as well, even after re-installing.

Richard

Asobo is aware but they don't seem in any hurry to fix it.  The problem has to do with the photogrammetry not loading properly.  If you turn PG off the airport goes back to normal.  We will need to wait for an Asobo fix.  It has been logged in the official forums. 

• Like 2