Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

FS11 Wish List

Guest zzmikezz
You can popup the Character Map found in Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools. Or, hold down the Alt key and type the four decimal numbers on the numpad... ;)

Yesterday I was flying in some bad weather and the was lightning. I think it could be a easy fix.

• Make the lightning sounds louder, or more audible
  • Allow lightning to get close to the plane! I want it to feel like real life, and I want to jump out of my seat! :(
  • Add some kind of wind or weather smoothing.
  • More soon...

Guest evanxmcr

a possibility to send replies to atc with clicks like in the game but in multiplayer, for those either without mics or that are on late enough were it would disrupt others:P

Yesterday I was flying in some bad weather and the was lightning. I think it could be a easy fix.
  • Make the lightning sounds louder, or more audible
  • Allow lightning to get close to the plane! I want it to feel like real life, and I want to jump out of my seat! :(
  • Add some kind of wind or weather smoothing.
  • More soon...

If you can hear lightning in the plane-then your engines must have quit-cause engine sound is about all your hear..... Oddly though with noise cancelling headsets you can hear faintly heavy rain on the windshield.As far as allowing lightning to get close to the plane-that is your choice as PIC-but I sure would not. I don't think there is anything in fs now that keeps you from getting close to lightning now.This is the closest I have ever been to a bolt-even got a shot of it-didn't hear diddly.By the way Gman-if I am reading your sig right and you are 15 might I suggest if you haven't that you join your local Civil Air Patrol? You could start flying, and get instruction for free. You seem to have the right stuff!

If you can hear lightning in the plane-then your engines must have quit-cause engine sound is about all your hear..... Oddly though with noise cancelling headsets you can hear faintly heavy rain on the windshield.As far as allowing lightning to get close to the plane-that is your choice as PIC-but I sure would not. I don't think there is anything in fs now that keeps you from getting close to lightning now.This is the closest I have ever been to a bolt-even got a shot of it-didn't hear diddly.By the way Gman-if I am reading your sig right and you are 15 might I suggest if you haven't that you join your local Civil Air Patrol? You could start flying, and get instruction for free. You seem to have the right stuff!
Interesting. I guess noise canceling headsets it only blocks out certain frequencies of sound. I guess its good it blocks out the noise of lightning, or it might give the pilot a big JOLT :( I haven't considered the Civial Air Patrol, but I am looking at it now. It seems like a good way to learn how to fly, and learn how to work in a professional environment. It bet the cadets have a blast flying those Cessnas around observing the skies and ground, and doing search and rescues!

Interesting. I guess noise canceling headsets it only blocks out certain frequencies of sound. I guess its good it blocks out the noise of lightning, or it might give the pilot a big JOLT :( I haven't considered the Civial Air Patrol, but I am looking at it now. It seems like a good way to learn how to fly, and learn how to work in a professional environment. It bet the cadets have a blast flying those Cessnas around observing the skies and ground, and doing search and rescues!
Gman-you will love Civil Air Patrol. I did it with my son when he was your age (I am still a Captain in it but not active now due to lack of time). Not only do you get to fly, have instruction for free-participate in search and rescue missions-you will get some neat chances. One for me was getting to fly on a refueling tanker flight over Omaha at night-getting into the pod and seeing the f16 below-cool stuff.