Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Status of Fulcrum and Orders

On 7/6/2023 at 12:01 AM, mrcultureshock said:

I'm gonna wait for the throttle (Order #2931). Since it's been a long while since I placed the order (I had also bought the yoke before), would it be possible to have a nice discount on the jetliner levers for the throttle?

That would be nice especially for those of us who have the fulcrum yoke already and preorders for the throttles. 

I have a nice Garmin 507 being done as well as some new G1000 builds in the pipeline so any help in savings would be greatly welcomed lol

I am interested in purchasing a Fulcrum Yoke as it looks great, but reading the forum posts, it seems that things have been in limbo for some time. Are people receiving the yoke they ordered? If so, how long was the wait? The website currently says there is a 4 weeks lead time if I order now until shipping. Is that accurate or is that a gross underestimation? 

Heads up I’m waiting on order 3073 placed on January 30, 2023. So looks like catch up work may still be ongoing. I was charged full amount at time of purchase including international shipping. I have no idea when my order will be shipped. 

I’ve just initiated my buyer protection to recoup funds for the throttles.

i am sorry Chris but I am not prepared to risk my buyer protection which expires at the end of the month after the details that were released here. Your original advertising stated the preorder would be fulfilled in Feb it was on that information I dipped my toe and coughed up £444.06 on affectively a promise, However I’m not prepared to wager that beyond my buyer protections which has a 180 day from time of purchase. 

as soon as the throttles are shipping and you’re able to give a 7-14 day lead time then I’ll purchase again. 

thanks

Edited by Stuwy

1 hour ago, pdebaty said:

I am interested in purchasing a Fulcrum Yoke as it looks great, but reading the forum posts, it seems that things have been in limbo for some time. Are people receiving the yoke they ordered? If so, how long was the wait? The website currently says there is a 4 weeks lead time if I order now until shipping. Is that accurate or is that a gross underestimation? 

Don’t do it. I repeat…do not purchase yoke nor throttle.  The website states false information and has not been updated for months. If you decide to go ahead and buy, you will lose your money, as i have lost mine. Things at Fulcrum are going south.

Fortunately I paid by credit card. I reported the issue to them and they agreed to refund me. Apparently if he has gone under and cannot refund me himself Lloyds bank bears the cost.

It's a damned shame it had to come to this but I think he bit off more than he could chew.

I would SO like to be wrong though.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

9 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Fortunately I paid by credit card. I reported the issue to them and they agreed to refund me. Apparently if he has gone under and cannot refund me himself Lloyds bank bears the cost.

It's a damned shame it had to come to this but I think he bit off more than he could chew.

I would SO like to be wrong though.

Me too and the money will sit in my account generating me interest until he is either back up dispatching products with a 2 weeks turnaround or I add some more funds and get a TQ6.

Something very weird is going on. Although my order was cancelled and a refund promised (I still have the confirmation email) this morning I get an email saying my order is on hold awaiting payment! offensive initials not allowed?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I just wish Chris would just give us an update. I'm gonna wait one more week. If there's no more updates, I will file a charge back on my credit card.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

On 7/24/2023 at 12:32 PM, Patpoe said:

Don’t do it. I repeat…do not purchase yoke nor throttle.  The website states false information and has not been updated for months. If you decide to go ahead and buy, you will lose your money, as i have lost mine. Things at Fulcrum are going south.

Thanks, I will definitely hold off based on your feedback and others. It's a shame, it looked like a great yoke. 

While I'm perfectly willing to wait the stated 4 weeks (as shown on the Fulcrum Yoke web page), I find it disturbing that Chris at Fulcrum s not returning order status inquires I've made from the support section of the website or from direct emails to enquiries@fulcrumsim.com . With the lack of correspondence from Chris, and all the apparent issues that many people are having with orders, I'm not ashamed to say I'm concerned with what might be going on.

I placed my order on July 8th (order #3162), at which time PayPal immediately charged my credit card. It's a tidy sum considering exchange rates to U.S. dollars. I'm not used to having charges go through so quickly whithout the product shipping. In the U.S., typically we don't get charged until the product has or is in the process of shipping. Not sure what happens in the U.K.

Chris, if your listening and reading, be advised that a little communication with your customers would go a long way in quelling fears of any potential scam going on. Just let us know how things are going. Like I said, I'll give them the four weeks, but if it goes much more than that I'll have to pursue cancelling the order, one way or the other. And by the way, if the four week target is not a true projection of when customers will get the yoke, than either remove it from the web site or update it so that we know the truth about things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warthog64 said:

While I'm perfectly willing to wait the stated 4 weeks (as shown on the Fulcrum Yoke web page), I find it disturbing that Chris at Fulcrum s not returning order status inquires I've made from the support section of the website or from direct emails to enquiries@fulcrumsim.com . With the lack of correspondence from Chris, and all the apparent issues that many people are having with orders, I'm not ashamed to say I'm concerned with what might be going on.

I placed my order on July 8th (order #3162), at which time PayPal immediately charged my credit card. It's a tidy sum considering exchange rates to U.S. dollars. I'm not used to having charges go through so quickly whithout the product shipping. In the U.S., typically we don't get charged until the product has or is in the process of shipping. Not sure what happens in the U.K.

Chris, if your listening and reading, be advised that a little communication with your customers would go a long way in quelling fears of any potential scam going on. Just let us know how things are going. Like I said, I'll give them the four weeks, but if it goes much more than that I'll have to pursue cancelling the order, one way or the other. And by the way, if the four week target is not a true projection of when customers will get the yoke, than either remove it from the web site or update it so that we know the truth about things.

People have been asking Chris for basic communication for many many months. I have been waiting for his yoke for almost 8 months. In that time I have written multiple notes on his company's email, Facebook messenger and posts on this forum. The only thing I ever got from him was one short note, telling me "not to worry"!  If you're waiting for him to respond, let me tell you, assuredly, it is not going to happen!! 

Edited by billium01

6 minutes ago, billium01 said:

People have been asking Chris for basic communication for many many months. I have been waiting for his yoke for almost 8 months. In that time I have written multiple notes on his company's email, Facebook messenger and posts on this forum. The only thing I ever got from him was one short note, telling me "not to worry"!  If you're waiting for him to respond, assuredly it is not going to happen!! 

I hope not. It doesn't take much to shoot out a blanket email to all wailting customers. If he truly wants to get the product into the mainstream than he'll start talking to folks, otherwise many customers will start asking for refunds and/or contacting their credit card companies for charge backs (is there a PayPal alternative for that?).

Like I said, I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt and wait the four weeks (I'm early in the game since lots of guys have been waiting far longer than I). All of this does not look good for a company that is apparently striving to get out a superior product (from what I've read/watched anyway). If they wish to keep a reputable reputation, than he'll start communicating. In the end I hope the product quality doesn't suffer. I'd rather wait a little longer than receive a subpar piece of equipment. Maybe I should have gone with Yoko???

43 minutes ago, Warthog64 said:

I hope not. It doesn't take much to shoot out a blanket email to all wailting customers. If he truly wants to get the product into the mainstream than he'll start talking to folks, otherwise many customers will start asking for refunds and/or contacting their credit card companies for charge backs (is there a PayPal alternative for that?).

Like I said, I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt and wait the four weeks (I'm early in the game since lots of guys have been waiting far longer than I). All of this does not look good for a company that is apparently striving to get out a superior product (from what I've read/watched anyway). If they wish to keep a reputable reputation, than he'll start communicating. In the end I hope the product quality doesn't suffer. I'd rather wait a little longer than receive a subpar piece of equipment. Maybe I should have gone with Yoko???

Yoko doesn't have 180 degrees of rotation like a real yoke. It looks like it's rght around 90 degrees of roll rotation. That for 1500 bucks? No way! Looks like the yoko neo does have a proper travel but it's closer to 2k. Yikes!