Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

iniBuilds A300-600

Day 1 purchase and best of all, they can update it when they want to via the iniManager and not rely on anyone else’s.

• Like 4

Eric 

I think they are possibly teasing the Beluga and A350 as well in an email I got...

"A fully modelled freighter (release version) & passenger version (post-release) of the A300-600 airliner. The passenger version will include a fully modelled cabin.

We are also pleased to announce that we will be developing the ‘epic’ modification, for those seeking a retro-modern combi experience! The structuring of which is unclear, however, as always, we appreciate your support and  patience throughout this development journey!

Finally, for those seeking an even more modern experience; do join our discord and follow us on social media as work progresses on the ‘iniBuilds secret project’, it will surely provide you with a
modern long-haul airliner experience..  
We hope to make an official unveiling towards the end of 2023!"

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Day 1 purchase for me - I fly for 2 virtual cargo airlines and the lack of an appropriate freighter keeps me using FS2004 when flying for them.  So this means that I can now use MSFS for all my flights.

Goodbye FS9 - you were great!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Peterwk said:

Day 1 purchase for me - I fly for 2 virtual cargo airlines and the lack of an appropriate freighter keeps me using FS2004 when flying for them.  So this means that I can now use MSFS for all my flights.

Goodbye FS9 - you were great!

That‘s some dedication there! 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

This may be a dumb question, but other than these having a yoke instead of a side stick, I’m not overly familiar with the A300 cockpit. Do these have a modern FMC?

Cheers, Pete

The same as the A310, so more like a Boeing 730 family or 757-767 than the A320 that you would be used to. 

https://www.smartcockpit.com/docs/A310-Sperry_Flight_Management_System.pdf

Edited by Jude Bradley
  • Like 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Will probably be a day one buy for me as well, their A310 impressed me, I would have bought it if it wasn't free.