Sign in to follow this  
argee

Losing server connection with PMDG 737 left CDU

I’ve been using the PMDG 737 left CDU on my iPad Mini with no problems for over a year. However, for the last month it frequently stops responding, with a message that I’m not connected to the server. Sometimes it reconnects after a while, often it doesn’t. I’ve tried restarting the aviaServer, and making a fresh connection using the QR code, but neither has helped.

When this happens, the iPad has no problem connecting to external sites via the same wifi network, so the network seems to be okay. I haven’t made any changes to my PC or my router during this time, and there aren’t any additional devices on the wifi network.

The disconnections are so frequent and prolonged that I can’t effectively use it with the 737 now. Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by argee
Typo in title

I'm getting the same - Did you ever get a reply from anybody? 

Worked for the first couple of days between my PC and iPad however hasn't connected for the past two days. The iPad just keeps indcating that the server is unreachable. I'm not running any antivirus or firewalls etc so it won't be that. No idea what might have changed....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

since  no one has   responded   to this  6  months  old  post  dont  think  you will

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Folks,

typically customers will contact me via email to discuss issues and thus not necessarily be visible here.

If you are facing connection issues, please do reach out to me via email.

In 99% of all cases, it comes down to network connection issues (e.g. setting up your LAN network to public profile instead of private, thus blocking all external connections). Or 3rd party firewall / antivirus software.

So - if you are facing issues, reach out.

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png