• Weather radar added
  • Cruise speed (KTAS) shown in menus is now correct
  • Unable to cancel MWS attention getters during MWS test - fixed
  • Updated interactive checklists
  • Configuration warning no longer requires aileron trim to be exactly neutral
  • TMS failure annunciator on MWS now illuminates during MWS test
  • EFB aircraft page text fields sometimes blank when inputting values - fixed
  • EFB METAR error - fixed
  • EFB brightness setting is now restored whenever the EFB is switched off and back on
  • TMS panel selectors now rotate in correct direction when using a controller
  • Flap lever now works correctly when using a controller
  • Upper and lower beacon lights now flash at different rates, like on the real aircraft
  • Landing, taxi, wing and logo light colours tweaked for better match to real aircraft
  • Minor livery fixes

Source: https://community.justflight.com/topic/3387/update-change-logs-v0-1-10-released-edited-8-9-23

Edited by DAD
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

like it a lot, the plane flies much better though I cannot tell why, AP still a bit "late" in LNAV mode, flies direct above all waypoints and then turns, resulting in overshooting some approaches if too fast. but the weather radar is nice, maybe basic but fits my needs.

Screenshot-2159.png

Screenshot-2150.png

Screenshot-2160.png

• Like 5

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

The more I fly this thing, the more I like it. It has a surprising amount of systems depth for the price, and now that the wx radar is functional and has a magenta line mode that also works, it's even better.

Is this an "install over current version", or, "uninstall current version 1st", update?

T45

Postscript - It updates installed version.

Edited by Treetops45

Loved the update. Earlier I went from LFPG to EGLC on the 200qt fairly loaded. Full disclosure, I forgot how to accurately set up ILS for the runway so I was just enjoying the hand flying for the last 20 minutes of the flight  and it was amazing. Slightly better performance for me. Not sure why but hey I'll take it!

• Like 2

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

5 hours ago, Sonosusto said:

Loved the update. Earlier I went from LFPG to EGLC on the 200qt fairly loaded. Full disclosure, I forgot how to accurately set up ILS for the runway so I was just enjoying the hand flying for the last 20 minutes of the flight  and it was amazing. Slightly better performance for me. Not sure why but hey I'll take it!

Are you on the beta?  I am finding a really nice improvement to performance / smoothness in the latest beta and with the latest graphics drivers.
JF might have found some optimisations as well of course, but they haven't mentioned it.  Sometimes just solving a bug can help a bit with performance though.

Edited by bobcat999

Rob (but call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind).

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Are you on the beta?  I am finding a really nice improvement to performance / smoothness in the latest beta and with the latest graphics drivers.
JF might have found some optimisations as well of course, but they haven't mentioned it.  Sometimes just solving a bug can help a bit with performance though.

I am not on the beta. So whatever they did maybe something was optimized?

• Like 1

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Anyone else having issues deleting discontinuities or vectors in the FMS? I have done about 4 flights with this and have never experienced this problem before. I loaded in a flight plan, then added in some Dep/Arr from KMDW to KDEN and then I can't delete these issues? Only happened after this updated.

I tried a few different way. I tried using simbrief and loading it that....tried just manually entering everything (which I prefer) and this still happened.

Any ideas?

13 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

Anyone else having issues deleting discontinuities or vectors in the FMS? I have done about 4 flights with this and have never experienced this problem before. I loaded in a flight plan, then added in some Dep/Arr from KMDW to KDEN and then I can't delete these issues? Only happened after this updated.

I tried a few different way. I tried using simbrief and loading it that....tried just manually entering everything (which I prefer) and this still happened.

Any ideas?

I had an issue post the update with trying to amend the way points in the FMS.  I bypassed the issue by just doing a 'Direct To' but there was something just a bit squiffy.  Just about to do another flight - I'll see how that goes and let you know.

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2