Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

Coming in X-Plane 12.0.8 and beyond – Roadmap Update

Enough of the squabbling between members. Get back to discussing the topic title or it will be locked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 hours ago, GoranM said:

Correcting an opinion...or responding with a condescending personal attack, while minimizing their opinion with a "hahahahahaha".  

I know which one I prefer to give.  

Have you considered abusing your moderator privileges and locking the thread, not because it breaks any rules, but simply because you’re not inclined to continue the discussion, as you did here?

• Upvote 2

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

On 10/5/2023 at 5:05 AM, blingthinger said:

At that price point it's literally double the base amount for nothing more than a few additional default aircraft and airports.

the additions were clearly marketed, how is that snake oil?

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Since no one is discussing the topic title there’s no point in keeping it open.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather