Sign in to follow this  
byork

Fenix Human Co-Pilot Released!

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the office of FS2Crew, we'd like to inform you that the Fenix Airbus now has the fully animated FO model!

Once again, FS2Crew pushes the bar!

Multiple models included.  Details on the product info page.

This is really next-gen tech!

Please visit our Product Info Page for more info:

https://fs2crew.com/product/fs2crew-animated-first-officer-fenix-a320-edition/

VERY IMPORTANT:  You must own the base FS2Crew Fenix A320 Project Edition for the Animated human FO product to work.

It's available here:  https://fs2crew.com/product/fs2crew-fenix-airbus-edition/

Also please note that we've updated all FS2Crew MSFS products.  Please use the Product Manager to update:

https://fs2crew.com/downloads/

fenix_copilot_pic4.jpg?resize=711,400&ss

fenix_copilot_pic9.jpg?resize=711%2C400&ssl=1

fenix_copilot_pic8.jpg?resize=711%2C400&ssl=1

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

No Video???

• Like 1

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

6 hours ago, BIGSKY said:

No Video???

Our video guy is not available I'm afraid.

But here are some videos for the FBW Animated FO.  It's essentially the same thing.

However, we have more models and the FO moves faster (some of the review videos are out of date.  We've updated the FO since they were made).

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fs2crew+animated+FO

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

dupe post removed 🙂 

Edited by Tony P

I do quite like the look of this.  Flying an virtual airliner single-pilot is fine, but one of the issues I never really got used to with fs2crew is that once you have a simulated copilot, it is weird not being able to see what they do.

I'm trying to learn the 737 SOP2 at the moment but this is on my mental wishlist (as would be the PMDG 738 version).

Quick question:  Is there an option to set it to choose a animated copilot for each flight?  (So that you don't always have "Hispanic Man" or "Redhead woman" for example).

Also quick complaint/request so that I don't come across as too much of a word not allowed:  In FS2Crew Command Centre, could we have an option to hide the products that we don't have please?

Thanks.

Tony Holmes

xplane 12, MSFS, Windows 10, Ryzen 5600x, 32gb, RX 6800XT.

Hi Tony,

You can change the co-pilot model at will anytime on the Settings panel. I've never tried it, but you should be able to even change it mid flight.

You can select the model on the Settings panel.

Hiding products:  Not technically possible.  The Tool Bar Command Center is basically just a web page.  It doesn't have the coding power of a real Windows application where we could easily do such a thing.

Hope that makes sense.

Regarding the co-pilot model I'd been thinking that you could add a 'Random' option.  But then arguably you'd need to associate each character model with their own voice, so maybe it wouldn't be as easy as I first thought.

I have a suspicion that web pages exist where results can be filtered, but tbf if I bought the Animated Copilot then the selection that I wanted would probably be near the top of the list anyway.

Tony Holmes

10 minutes ago, Tony H said:

Regarding the co-pilot model I'd been thinking that you could add a 'Random' option.  But then arguably you'd need to associate each character model with their own voice, so maybe it wouldn't be as easy as I first thought.

I have a suspicion that web pages exist where results can be filtered, but tbf if I bought the Animated Copilot then the selection that I wanted would probably be near the top of the list anyway.

Yes, we put the newest FS2Crew products at the top of the list.

The random idea is interesting... we'll consider it.  I like it 😉

• Like 1

Hello Bryan!
I am a big fan of your products and first of all I would like to say thank you very much.

Now a question about the latest products for the Fenix with animated copilots.
When taking off, the command comes from the co-pilot Gear Up. If I'm not mistaken, the other products (button) have the option to retract the gear with the secondary key. But that's not the case with this product. You can still do it manually using the manual option, but it's cumbersome. In the settings I didn't tick "DIS.GEAR/FLAP/SPOIL CTRL". Flaps works the same way as spoilers.

Can you check this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks Benne

Hi again Bryan.  I was watching a video on the animated copilot for the Fenix earlier, and I think they said there aren't any female voices for the copilot (despite the avatar).  Did I misunderstand?

Thanks 🙂

Tony Holmes

6 hours ago, Tony H said:

Hi again Bryan.  I was watching a video on the animated copilot for the Fenix earlier, and I think they said there aren't any female voices for the copilot (despite the avatar).  Did I misunderstand?

Thanks 🙂

There are female voices.

Not sure why they said there isn't.

It was a stream I was watching last night showing off the Fenix animated copilot.  Maybe it was a joke and it went over my head 🙂

edit:  The stream was very positive about the Fs2crew Fenix animated copilot and showed it off in a good light.  But at the end he showed the red headed female avatar and seemed to say that there were no female voices for it.
edit again: Ah, he said that "at the moment they don't have a female human voice (for the copilot) only a synthetic voice".  Does that make sense?  I assume by synthetic he means text-to-speech?

Thanks.

Edited by Tony H

Tony Holmes