Sign in to follow this  
AeroMaster12

RealTraffic v10 Stable Released

31 minutes ago, onlythejker said:

It also happens today with a QNH of 1021 in Dublin, flight RYR48XK

That is then caused by wrong data in RT.

40 minutes ago, kiek said:

That must be caused by wrong data in RT.

I really wonder what happened that it has become like this. 

At the moment this happens to me at any airport, it unfortunately is almost unusable, not a single plane makes it to the runway to touch down.

Screenshot-243.png

1 hour ago, onlythejker said:

I really wonder what happened that it has become like this. 

At the moment this happens to me at any airport, it unfortunately is almost unusable, not a single plane makes it to the runway to touch down.

Did you not read about the problems with RT?

21 minutes ago, onlythejker said:

Well yes but it never was that bad before

Well there are still al lot of major airports that are perfect.

I made some more tests and found something interesting.

It works fine for me if I use the PSXT.exe (where in the past traffic unfortunately suddenly disappeared, thats why I switched back). What stands out for me is the QNH in the PSXT, which here is the local one from MUC

Screenshot-244.png

When I use the PSXTTraffic.exe, it does not work and planes land too early. In this case the QNH settin in PSXT appears to be Standard QNH 1013. Could this be the root cause for the different behaviors?

Screenshot-245.png

The QNH in PSXtraffic is probably missing and then it takes 1013. Note that PSXT and PSXTraffic are different wrt QNH. 

BTW, youir aircraft is shown in yellow. That means that the wingspan is not know and PSXT will take max wingspan for you, which means that when you park ou will easily wipe out neighbouring aicraft....

This is probably caused by an invalid ICAO aircraft code in the aircrfat.cfg file of your cityliner, it must be CRJ9 

I recommend to use PSXT, it is better in aircraft spacing then PSXtraffic.

Edited by kiek

26 minutes ago, onlythejker said:

I ahve switched over to PSXT.exe again, I hope the traffic won't suddenly disappear anymore.

So far, all good.

I found a bug in the QNH reading of PSXtraffic that slipped in in version 5.1.0. That was the cause of 1013...  

EDIT: fixed in 5.1.1

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kiek said:

BTW, youir aircraft is shown in yellow. That means that the wingspan is not know and PSXT will take max wingspan for you, which means that when you park ou will easily wipe out neighbouring aicraft....

This is probably caused by an invalid ICAO aircraft code in the aircrfat.cfg file of your cityliner, it must be CRJ9 

I wish I could but I made the mistake to buy the plane on the marketplace which means you cannot edit the aircraft.cfg files

5 hours ago, kiek said:

I found a bug in the QNH reading of PSXtraffic that slipped in in version 5.1.0. That was the cause of 1013...  

EDIT: fixed in 5.1.1

Hey Nico I know FSX is no longer supported but will this bug exist there as well? 

2 hours ago, jd559 said:

Hey Nico I know FSX is no longer supported but will this bug exist there as well? 

No, FSX is ok.

Anyone seeing issues of rogue taxiing planes? I’ve seen a BA and Norwegian plane at East mids taxiing around the terminal. Similar with a Ryanair in the wrong place at Koln. Anyone else seeing similar? Assume it’s caused by RT