Sign in to follow this  
polosim

SimWorks Studios Pilatus PC-12 released

7 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

Thanks John.  I don't want to go down the SPAD, A&O, or FSUIPC roads.  I really don't understand why SWS changed this for the PC12.  It was so easy to set up on their other single engine turboprop (the Kodiak 100).  I guess I am just going to live with it like it is.

I'm in the same boat with you with Honeycomb Bravo. SWS PC-12 is still early access at the moment . There will be more things to be fixed and added. I would just wait until next update. After all you only use conditioner leveler to start engine, before take off and during cut off

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I've not been able to set up the PC-12's condition lever, and I consider myself an 'advanced' user of AAO 😄

But......

22 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

After all you only use conditioner leveler to start engine, before take off and during cut off

...I agree with this comment, so just use the mouse to click the CL into place in the PC-12.  Then forget about it until I'm shutting down.

If it was a prop lever that wasn't working, and I was having to drag the lever with the mouse, I'd be pretty fed up.  But with the PC-12 being a "true constant speed" prop (1700rpm), the condition lever really is just a fuel tap.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I have mixture assigned to a rotary dial on my X52. This also controls my condition lever in the PC12.

Finally got my controllers working properly for the PC-12 (see earlier posts). I had a problem that the PC-12 would not pick up up my rudder peddles without me disabling the interconnect in a configuration file. I finally found that I had a duplicate assignment of my rudder peddles (no other add-on was effected by this). When I removed the duplicate assignment, I finally got independent control of the rudder in the plane. Now I finally managed to do some acceptable landings in the PC-12.😁

Johan Pienaar