Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

FSHud without FSLTL

Hello.

I would like to ask:

I have bought FSHud. It says in its documentation that all have to br in OFF (Real traffic online, ground etc...). I dont want to use FSLTL with it..so: ¿is FSHud an injector? can it use the AIG models? 

thanks!

I think in their P3D Version they had a AIG-Mode allowing them to inject the AIG airplanes based on the installed flightplans - not sure if this is working in MSFS

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Thank you. Its just that: i have recently bought Fshud. 

I load it, after i load MSFS, and have all the settings as they explained me in their documents. 

I start the flightplan but: no plane is there.

i dont want to use FSLTL injector, so...how can i do to have real traffic with FSHud?

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

Hello.

I would like to ask:

I have bought FSHud. It says in its documentation that all have to br in OFF (Real traffic online, ground etc...). I dont want to use FSLTL with it..so: ¿is FSHud an injector? can it use the AIG models? 

thanks!

Hello,

You can use AIG Traffic which works in MSFS the same way as it works for P3D.
Make sure not to start AIG Traffic injector and select "AIG" in traffic sources of FSHud panel.

Thank you

• Like 1

I use it with default MFS Airlines, and works great without the additional burden of having to install FSLTL or AIG.

For a simmer like me who doesn't care what the liveries on AI aircraft are, or their fictional operators, it is the right option, and FSHUD does it beautifully.

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

18 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Hello,

You can use AIG Traffic which works in MSFS the same way as it works for P3D.
Make sure not to start AIG Traffic injector and select "AIG" in traffic sources of FSHud panel.

Thank you

Thanks but...

i have my AIG Traffic on the community folder. And FSHud. Somehow, FSHud doesnt inject anything while im into MSFS. 

I do all the steps, but when i begin aflightplan no ai plane is there.

So, could you explain me how?

a) my AIG traffic is on the community. (it works because i have tested before on another injectors like FSLTL)

b) all the settings on MSFS are OFF (the setting you explain on the documentation)

c) on the traffic source i have AIG injected.

so... what is happening? no traffic on real time injectd. 

Please help me: i just bought it yesterday night. 

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

Thanks but...

i have my AIG Traffic on the community folder. And FSHud. Somehow, FSHud doesnt inject anything while im into MSFS. 

I do all the steps, but when i begin aflightplan no ai plane is there.

So, could you explain me how?

a) my AIG traffic is on the community. (it works because i have tested before on another injectors like FSLTL)

b) all the settings on MSFS are OFF (the setting you explain on the documentation)

c) on the traffic source i have AIG injected.

so... what is happening? no traffic on real time injectd. 

Please help me: i just bought it yesterday night. 

Can you please open a ticket from the application?
Click on "Support" button in main application window.

Thank you

16 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Thank you

ok, thank you!

On 12/10/2023 at 9:37 PM, FSHud said:

Thank you

Hi, sorry to hijack things, but while you're here :smile:  is FSHud still incompatible with JF's FS Traffic (or should I say FS Traffic incompatible with FSHud)? Thanks.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

14 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

Hi, sorry to hijack things, but while you're here :smile:  is FSHud still incompatible with JF's FS Traffic (or should I say FS Traffic incompatible with FSHud)? Thanks.

Unfortunately there is no technical way to "intercept" FS Traffic injected AI Traffic, therefore FS Traffic have to use FSHud injection API to inject AI Traffic to FSHud (same as FSLTL does).
There is FS Traffic answer according that (it's not in their plans):
https://community.justflight.com/topic/4346/integration-with-fshud

7 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Unfortunately there is no technical way to "intercept" FS Traffic injected AI Traffic, therefore FS Traffic have to use FSHud injection API to inject AI Traffic to FSHud (same as FSLTL does).
There is FS Traffic answer according that (it's not in their plans):
https://community.justflight.com/topic/4346/integration-with-fshud

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I just discovered this product and I have questions that I have not really seen answered. First of all, I don't "fly" much in msfs. Sometimes I will use the ai pilot control thing to fly from one airport to the other, but it always ends up in a crash, I mostly plane spot and I use AIG and FSLTL for my traffic depending on the time of day. I would like to see realistic movements and airplanes parked at the right gates. Will this program allow me to achieve that, and also will it control my user plane from gate to gate? I won't really use the voices or the actual ATC so I am wondering what this program can do that benefits my personal experience. I just wanted to understand the program a little more. Thank you

23 minutes ago, bosflo said:

realistic movements

Yes.

airplanes parked at the right gates.

Only if the airport developer has properly assigned the gates for specific airlines. So for most airports: No.

will it control my user plane from gate to gate?

You mean like an AI pilot for your aircaft? No.

I mostly plane spot

PSXT with RealTraffic is the best option for that.