Sign in to follow this  
Area

FlightControlReplay v5 - Record a flight with the gosthplan

Posted (edited)

Hello,
I just bought FlightControlReplay v5 and I'm getting started with it.
I can display and position a "gosthplane" but it is impossible to record a flight with the restitution of the "gosthplane" (I display the "gosthplane" and click on "record" => "gosthplane" disappears).

Is it possible to record a flight with the presence of a "gosthplane". If so, could you please explain to me how to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Edited by Area

I might have this wrong, but I think you add the ghostplane when you are replaying your flight in FlightControlReplay while recording your desktop-view video.

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2

Thank you @AJZip for the advice, I tried: I record a flight (.fcr), I load it, I click on the ghostplane icon, the ghostplane appears but when I start playback the ghostplane disappears and the icon and grayed out.

Used to love doing this stuff with the old fsrecorder tool from Mathias Nunguesser (sp?) Back in FSX.  It was so easy with that tool!  Shame that we still dont have something realky comparable.

There is a way to do it with FRC but its a bit convoluted so I'll play with it over the weekend and write it up if no one else is able to assist.  Was just doing a formation flight with a recorded instance of the FSW Lear 35 last weekend but forget the exact steps right now 

Supposedly SkyDolly is able to do something similar but I never had any luck with it myself. 

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

FCR is the best of all of them...it even has a whole formation cheat mode.

You gotta dig in a fully learn its magic.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2