Sign in to follow this  
Blasb

TU-134

On 1/16/2024 at 3:41 AM, Beardyman said:

Unless u are Russian, u will not buy this one as bank operations are frozen due to war.

I would think the above is going to be the biggest killer to owning such a unique aircraft unfortunatelly.

Cheers

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

1 hour ago, Rogen said:

I would think the above is going to be the biggest killer to owning such a unique aircraft unfortunatelly.

Cheers

Yeah its a shame that if you do not know anyone with a Russian Mastercard/Visa it is basically impossible to buy. I can though highly recommend the aircraft if the opportunity to purchase it ever opens up, it is really well done aircraft and I have thoroughly enjoyed flying it!

• Like 1

i7 13700K @ 5.3 ghz / DeepCool AK620 Cooler / MSI Z790 Tomahawk WiFi / 32GB Trident DDR5 RAM @ 7200 mhz / 24GB Gainward 3090 Geforce RTX  / 2 TB SSD WD Black SN850X NVMe / 1 TB SSD Samsung 990 Pro series / 2 TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Series / 500 gb and 250 gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 / RM1000W Corsair PSU

Thanks for the kind words!
The model is still in development, but you can already fly and enjoy it. There are many plans for the future, although it is practically not for sale. But this is my business, my hobby, I have been living this since 2012. In the summer I do little development of the model (I am busy building my country house), but in the winter I spend almost all my free time on it. The war will not last forever, and I hope that there will be no problems with sales over time.
Perhaps, after completing my plans, I will switch to MSFS2020, we’ll see. Currently, development of the KLN-90B has begun. Progress reports here:
https://www.avsim.su/forum/topic/146276-%D1%82%D1%83-154%D0%B1-2-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-fsx-%D0 %B8-prepar-3d-%D1%81-%D0%BD%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8F/

Here, on this site, I don’t particularly advertise the model yet due to sanctions. I'm thinking about how to get around them. Yes, for now only through friends who have a MIR card. I plan to duplicate the site in English in the near future.

Good luck to all.

P.S. I apologize for my English, I'm translating with Google translator.

• Upvote 1

Tu-154 for Prepar3D
www.simuniqlab.com
spacer.png

Questions to Tu134 users - do you know how to switch on gauge backlight?, i cannot find switch for that, only able to switch dome light.

And the second question is how to activate air condition? 

Artur 

3 hours ago, Beardyman said:

Questions to Tu134 users - do you know how to switch on gauge backlight?, i cannot find switch for that, only able to switch dome light.

And the second question is how to activate air condition? 

The gauge backlight is not implemented but there is an spotlights profile for it that should have been included in the email with the download 🙂 The air condition is a question I am also wondering about!

i7 13700K @ 5.3 ghz / DeepCool AK620 Cooler / MSI Z790 Tomahawk WiFi / 32GB Trident DDR5 RAM @ 7200 mhz / 24GB Gainward 3090 Geforce RTX  / 2 TB SSD WD Black SN850X NVMe / 1 TB SSD Samsung 990 Pro series / 2 TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Series / 500 gb and 250 gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 / RM1000W Corsair PSU

9 hours ago, Blasb said:

The gauge backlight is not implemented but there is an spotlights profile for it that should have been included in the email with the download 🙂 The air condition is a question I am also wondering about!

Good to know, at least it is not my fault 🙂

Have you found the way to combat freezing windows? - effect is nice but a bit exaggerated in my opinion, as i cannot see anything on higher altitudes. Wondering if there is a way to get rid of that?

Artur 

9 hours ago, Blasb said:

The air condition is a question I am also wondering about!

I think that system is broken as i have watched YouTube videos showing FSX version in action, then replicated steps and it does not work.

Artur 

1 hour ago, Beardyman said:

Good to know, at least it is not my fault 🙂

Have you found the way to combat freezing windows? - effect is nice but a bit exaggerated in my opinion, as i cannot see anything on higher altitudes. Wondering if there is a way to get rid of that?

I have unfortunately not been able to find a way to do so with the anti-ice/window heating switches! My guess is that it isn't controllable (apart from I guess not flying into the conditions that trigger it)! 

Do you use my_NL software for automatic navigation?

I also cannot force that one to feed my virtual navigator with nav data.

Plane is great but extremely challenging for non Russian users, and need some refinements too.

Artur 

4 hours ago, Blasb said:

not flying into the conditions that trigger it)! 

I think that is triggered regardless of outside conditions - i have it every flight i make.

I suppose it is triggered passing certain altitude. 

Artur 

On 1/27/2024 at 3:41 PM, Beardyman said:

I think that is triggered regardless of outside conditions - i have it every flight i make.

I suppose it is triggered passing certain altitude. 

Ah thats good to know! Been flying it in the North so haven't tested it out enough I presume 😁

Also: I have not used My_NL! 

On 1/15/2024 at 6:55 PM, Blasb said:

My Russian colleague was able to help me with that fortunately! It is also a great quality aircraft and the creator has been really helpful setting it all up and answering all my questions so hopefully sooner rather than later the rest of you (who haven't been able to purchase it yet) get to enjoy it as well. The creator even has his own TU-154 simulator https://avia.mylas.ru/#modal_111 in St. Petersburg. Hopefully at some point after this war I will be able to visit it! 🙂 

Could you help me with this as well? I bought it for my last PC but forgot to transfer the file. The license is per computer so need to buy it again for him. I'm dieing to find a way to get money to him! 

• Upvote 1