Sign in to follow this  
Blasb

TU-134

Hi all,

I just found out that there is a quite nice payware TU-134A available for P3Dv5 (which I recently purchased) and thought I would share it with you guys (didn't find any old topics on it) https://tupolenok.wayforpay.shop/prod/374672)! Seems like it is a Ukrainian guy running the project so it also felt quite nice to help out a bit (considering the circumstances Ukraine is in). 🙂

If anyone of you already have the plane and know of any good learning materials in English, feel free to share it (the little Russian I studied back in high-school hasn't really been of much help)!

Apart from this has anyone of you tried out the Tupolev Tu-154b-2 released by Simunuqlab. I would love to get some input on that aircraft (is it worth getting, etc.)?  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i7 13700K @ 5.3 ghz / DeepCool AK620 Cooler / MSI Z790 Tomahawk WiFi / 32GB Trident DDR5 RAM @ 7200 mhz / 24GB Gainward 3090 Geforce RTX  / 2 TB SSD WD Black SN850X NVMe / 1 TB SSD Samsung 990 Pro series / 2 TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Series / 500 gb and 250 gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 / RM1000W Corsair PSU

Thx for sharing !

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Preferred addons: TOLISS A32N, TOGA MU-2, VSkylabs DC-3 and R66, LES DC-3, AWX DC-3

Just managed to take the aircraft for a spin! It is a really cool plane and handles quite nicely! Found a good tutorial on the aircraft as well (in case anyone else is looking for an English version), see below. 🙂 

• Like 4

i7 13700K @ 5.3 ghz / DeepCool AK620 Cooler / MSI Z790 Tomahawk WiFi / 32GB Trident DDR5 RAM @ 7200 mhz / 24GB Gainward 3090 Geforce RTX  / 2 TB SSD WD Black SN850X NVMe / 1 TB SSD Samsung 990 Pro series / 2 TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Series / 500 gb and 250 gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 / RM1000W Corsair PSU

10 hours ago, Blasb said:

Just managed to take the aircraft for a spin! It is a really cool plane and handles quite nicely! Found a good tutorial on the aircraft as well (in case anyone else is looking for an English version), see below. 🙂 

Hi there... That's my Tutorial... If anyone has any questions about that aircraft, feel free to ask. I will help out however I can. The author of this aircraft is great, he taught me everything I know in one-on-one sessions. His support is second to none. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

Hi there... That's my Tutorial... If anyone has any questions about that aircraft, feel free to ask. I will help out however I can. The author of this aircraft is great, he taught me everything I know in one-on-one sessions. His support is second to none. 

Great to see that you are also here on Avsim and thank you for an awesome tutorial (super helpful!). Haha I will definitely DM you some questions that I have! 

Yeah the author is a great guy and has been super helpful! I must say that russian/soviet aircraft seemed a bit daunting at first but its not that bad once you start learning them (+ of course it helps that this one is of really good quality as well)!🙂

• Like 1

🧡Thank you for your feedback and kind words! Thank you for your interest and participation! I hope that I can continue to improve what has been done, preserve and pass on all the knowledge and history embedded in this model, improving everything for you and with you for the common peaceful and impressive Sky that we are all in love with.🧡🟦🟨

Edited by KAI 31
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Beardyman said:

Are there any other liveries than UKRAINA ?

Over 75 public liveries have been created for the FSX model. For P3D x64 there is a link to cloud storage with the main package of liveries, which were collected at the request of users. If you purchase a model and you require a separate version, I will make it and attach it to the package or for you personally.

Edited by KAI 31

3 hours ago, KAI 31 said:

For P3D x64 there is a link to cloud storage with the main package of liveries, approximately 17 pieces

Could u navigate me to that link ?

Artur 

5 hours ago, Beardyman said:

Could u navigate me to that link ?

I understood you. I will take additional pictures with existing liveries. Liveries that are not included in the package or if you wish to have them can be realized upon request.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:32 PM, Blasb said:

Apart from this has anyone of you tried out the Tupolev Tu-154b-2 released by Simunuqlab. I would love to get some input on that aircraft (is it worth getting, etc.)? 

Unless u are Russian, u will not buy this one as bank operations are frozen due to war.

Artur 

1 hour ago, Beardyman said:

Unless u are Russian, u will not buy this one as bank operations are frozen due to war.

My Russian colleague was able to help me with that fortunately! It is also a great quality aircraft and the creator has been really helpful setting it all up and answering all my questions so hopefully sooner rather than later the rest of you (who haven't been able to purchase it yet) get to enjoy it as well. The creator even has his own TU-154 simulator https://avia.mylas.ru/#modal_111 in St. Petersburg. Hopefully at some point after this war I will be able to visit it! 🙂 

• Like 2

Interesting project. I bet that an english guide/tutorial along an alternative english cockpit (imagine an export version) would have boost the sales. With at least an english guide I would have purchase it.

2 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

Interesting project. I bet that an english guide/tutorial along an alternative english cockpit (imagine an export version) would have boost the sales. With at least an english guide I would have purchase it.

Ah but that should not stop you from purchasing it! I at first was also thinking along the same lines, too hard because of language, etc., but luckily there is a tutorial in English available (check the YouTube clip I linked further above) plus there are some pretty decent English manuals online! Took me a couple of hours to get a first grip of the flows but then its quite a fast procedure and one stops noticing that the cockpit is not in English (I now rather prefer it that way as it feels more authentic). 🙂

Edited by Blasb
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

Export versions of the Tu-134 were always in the original language of the Soviet prototype. Even in the translation of the manuals that go with everything, only the original names are used. All this was accepted as a fact after long and joint tests with representatives of different countries. Taking into account all the features and consequences identified in this case. It’s easier to say everything is so specific that if you translate more than half of the inscriptions and names in the cockpit into any language in the world, you simply won’t understand them or it will lead to errors that are serious in Aviation! consequences affecting the lives of people for which the crew is primarily responsible. And yes, if we discard conventions and apparent difficulties of understanding, then everything becomes simple and clear by itself very, very quickly, and then many themselves wonder why they didn’t understand it or were afraid of it before. And this is another of the more than hundreds of positive features of this type of model. Thank you for your interest.