Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

iniBuilds purchases take ages to appear in app

I've purchased EGPD from the iniManager, but once again (after 15 minutes), the add-on has not appeared in My Products.

This appears to be happening more and more now...how can I solve this?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app? I bought three items today and they all showed up with in two minutes.

Edited by G550flyer
words
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

I've purchased EGPD from the iniManager...

When you've managed to install and look around it, please create a  thread with your thoughts on it (assuming someone else doesn't start one first).

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Appears to be a problem processing payment through G Pay and the direct card facility. Paypal worked fine.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

I’ve been trying to buy a few sceneries while on Easter sale and neither the website nor the inimanager will process my payment. Checked with bank, no issues on my end but a quick look at the forum shows that there are frequently issues with payment. The sceneries are available on Simmarket but not at the sale price. Anyone else?

I have purchased three airport addons using the IniManager (including LEIB Ibiza yesterday), and all transactions/payments/downloads/installations were flawless.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, sivart2000 said:

nor the inimanager will process my payment. 

Same here.

I resulted to buying through their web store and installing through the app without any other issues.

Chris Howard

5 hours ago, 738 said:

Same here.

I resulted to buying through their web store and installing through the app without any other issues.

Did you get charged twice?

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

6 hours ago, 738 said:

Same here.

Webstore was a nogo for me as well. Looked on simmarket but they didn't have the sale prices. Spent a couple hours trying with no success and when I went back to the app and store later in the day, the 9.99 sale was over. Sent a message to support and if they can't get it fixed and let me order my sceneries for 9.99, I'll just be done with inibuilds.

7 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I have purchased three airport addons using the IniManager (including LEIB Ibiza yesterday), and all transactions/payments/downloads/installations were flawless.

Super happy for you. Not sure how this helps those of us with issues unless you are saying we must be imagining our problems with the transactions. 

Using

11 minutes ago, sivart2000 said:

Webstore was a nogo for me as well. Looked on simmarket but they didn't have the sale prices. Spent a couple hours trying with no success and when I went back to the app and store later in the day, the 9.99 sale was over. Sent a message to support and if they can't get it fixed and let me order my sceneries for 9.99, I'll just be done with inibuilds.

The webstore worked for me. When you go to your products page on the manager, are you scrolling down? Aircraft are below sceneries there.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

2 hours ago, sivart2000 said:

Super happy for you. Not sure how this helps those of us with issues unless you are saying we must be imagining our problems with the transactions. 

Sorry if it sounded like I was being critical. That was definitely not the case.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

6 hours ago, sivart2000 said:

I get the same issue with trying to pay by Pay PAL, the transaction seems to work fine for me until payment, i then click onto to pay, and despite appearing to go through,  i get nothing, No payment from PP as i check, no emails, or recognition from the APP of me buying the item. This has gone on for months, and still the same with the latest update! Only way i can buy anything from inibuilds is via the website, not the APP. Reported it numerous times, but still the same.

They must be losing a fortune with this carry on.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Posted (edited)

Ah, so you guys are talking about purchasing products directly via IniManager? I purchased mine through the website, but I had to use IniManager to activate, download and install each of the products.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

So, I sent a e-mail to Inibuilds and they responded quickly. They didn't resolve any of my payment issues but I did try the next day and it worked in the webstore but still not in the app. Inibuilds honored the sale prices for the airports I wished to get. Customer service gets an A, web shop a B and Inimanger a D+. Still a nogo with in app purchases on Visa I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1