Sign in to follow this  
andiflyit

Vancouver Beaver

Hi all,

this is my first post here now. Posted my screenshots usually at Orbx Forum since years.

I also want to use the forum to learn a bit more so I want to say: Hello AVSIM community! 🙂

These shots are from Vancouver and Victoria, includes SamScene3D. Sim is MSFS.

3BdTVmx.jpeg

6o4KXjR.jpeg

y8V6lWi.jpeg

ikv6AV5.jpeg

0m8XrOb.jpeg

MyIryQb.jpeg

MVs7X55.jpeg

x4Zi5nk.jpeg

v2qniU9.jpeg

GLngwog.jpeg

Lk2nrsT.jpeg

UW1HJI9.jpeg

GcOGe80.jpeg

ttjIQZ0.jpeg

C9witnl.jpeg

IDHITjG.jpeg

XKn94ja.jpeg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4

Welcome! Very nice shots. We don't get to see Victoria scenes very often in the forum here, so appreciated. Looking forward to more of your contributions. 🙂

• Like 1

Fine set, and welcome to this screenshots forum !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Hello and welcome on this forum. I also use this besides Orbx-forum since several months. Here you can post shots on all worldwide locations and not only the Orbx&Partners related sceneries and aircrafts.

• Like 1

Hi Andreas, and welcome from me too. There are probably quite a few of us over here as emigres from the Orbx forum. I gave up over there years ago when the place started to become just a reseller. I check back occasionally and see things like there just being maybe 8 or 9 pix in their monthly screenshot thing now. Embarassing.

Oh, and nice pix!

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

16 hours ago, John F said:

Welcome! Very nice shots. We don't get to see Victoria scenes very often in the forum here, so appreciated. Looking forward to more of your contributions. 🙂

Thank you very much, glad you like my shots! I'll do my very best regarding contributions! 🙂

12 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Fine set, and welcome to this screenshots forum !

cheers 😉

Thank's a lot! 🙂

10 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Hello and welcome on this forum. I also use this besides Orbx-forum since several months. Here you can post shots on all worldwide locations and not only the Orbx&Partners related sceneries and aircrafts.

Hi ikbenik, always like your shots from the Orbx-forum. And of course your are right, there is a lot more fantastic scenery and aircraft available in the sims.

To be honest, I am posting in the Orbx-forum since 10 years, but I don't know if these restrictive rules are really necessary. 

7 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Hi Andreas, and welcome from me too. There are probably quite a few of us over here as emigres from the Orbx forum. I gave up over there years ago when the place started to become just a reseller. I check back occasionally and see things like there just being maybe 8 or 9 pix in their monthly screenshot thing now. Embarassing.

Oh, and nice pix!

Hi andy and thank you very much. I've seen a few emigres as well. Of course the situation at the Orbx forum has to do with the restrictions.

They are a commercial company but nobody would take this away from them anyway...

• Upvote 1

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

Who doesn't love a Beaver?  🙂

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Welcome Andreas to the dark side 😄🙂

Great shots, my friend, keep them coming!!

Bernd

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

20 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Who doesn't love a Beaver?  🙂

There is no one like that in the fs community! 🙂

19 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Welcome Andreas to the dark side 😄🙂

Great shots, my friend, keep them coming!!

Bernd

Thank you mate, greatings to the penguins! I'll do my very best at the dark side! 🙂

16 hours ago, darrenvox said:

awesome set there andy! keep on keeping on!!

Thanks a lot darren! I still have a little something!

• Like 1

Welcome, Andreas...! And, if you've been posting in Orbx for years, you're Pro-er than many of us here....🙂...

Lovely series of images.... covering the breadth and width of the city and vicinity...The aircraft, of course, is a perennial favorite in the SIM... 

Thanks for sharing...!

• Like 1

Thank you very much and you are welcome! 🙂

• Like 1