Sign in to follow this  
cyyzrwy24

Fenix won't start?

Not sure what happened...but unable to start Fenix today. First attempt it appeared that everything was OK however once engine were running and I was unable to move at all (?!). I can see from outside that wheels are moving but actual plane didn't. I restarted again, loaded everything but fenix is not responsive. EFB message saying "unable to connect" and to check if Antivirus is not blocking...Checked and all good...Three times like that but still dead. I am able to log in into my Fenix from the desktop but that doesn't help....

Anyone has any suggestion except restart PC? I did 4 times.

Thanks everyone

Alex 

The latest FSUIPC version is bugged and will prevent Fenix and GSX from connecting. Reinstall the previous version if you still have it, or just quit FSUIPC if you don't need it for your flight.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Well.....true, I have updated FSUIPC before I made a flight. Recently he is making so many changes that before every flight you have to update FSUIPC!!. Hopefully he is not on vacation.....I need to connect to ACARS, but deleted old one not sure where to find old one...........Geeee.😒

two hours I wasted.....

Edited by cyyzrwy24

Alex 

37 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

The latest FSUIPC version is bugged and will prevent Fenix and GSX from connecting. Reinstall the previous version if you still have it, or just quit FSUIPC if you don't need it for your flight.

Yup.....that's the case! I deleted current version but unable to install previous since I registered newest.....Wasted 2 hrs on this. 

Thank you very much Fiorentoni!

Alex 

51 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Well.....true, I have updated FSUIPC before I made a flight. Recently he is making so many changes that before every flight you have to update FSUIPC!!. Hopefully he is not on vacation.....I need to connect to ACARS, but deleted old one not sure where to find old one...........Geeee.😒

two hours I wasted.....

I posted a thread on this issue s couple of hours ago

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

28 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Yup.....that's the case! I deleted current version but unable to install previous since I registered newest.....Wasted 2 hrs on this. 

Thank you very much Fiorentoni!

I feel you. Took me almost 2 hours last night to get my flight going with the Fenix. Stupid me was of course not doing easy math (What did I install/update most recently? -> FSUIPC), so I was going crazy until I finally found out that it was FSUIPC all along.

25 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Stupid me was of course not doing easy math (What did I install/update most recently? -> FSUIPC)

Because Pete is so good I wouldn't even think about that, but when you mentioned and because I updated I figured that is only change I made.... If he is not on vacation he'll fix it quick....I uninstalled v10 and wanted to install v9, upon installation it got stuck on registration. But when I re-launched SIM, v9 was there....Anyway all good...Thanks

Alex 

Oh dear! Where to get the previous version?

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

29 minutes ago, vonduck said:

See if you still have it in the recycle bin or download folder. From 16th of march

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, vonduck said:

You should have in downloads or rec bin....Just when re-install old it won't register and will report error...but it's there...

• Like 1

Alex 

21 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

See if you still have it in the recycle bin or download folder. From 16th of march

Done! Thanks and phew!

• Like 2

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Posted (edited)

edit

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I never flew without FSUIPC for 15 years.  .....until MSFS.  Wouldn't touch it now and therefore neither any addons that depend on it (such as Aivla EFB, PF3 and a few other ATC addons).  The three times I've tried it in the last 4 years, it's caused huge problems in the sim).

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

3 hours ago, JYW said:

I never flew without FSUIPC for 15 years.  .....until MSFS.  Wouldn't touch it now and therefore neither any addons that depend on it (such as Aivla EFB, PF3 and a few other ATC addons).  The three times I've tried it in the last 4 years, it's caused huge problems in the sim).

Odd. Used the version for FSX for a long and this current version for MSFS since the beginning without any issues at all. Lots of addons, planes and ATC program that relies on it.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---