Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Look ahead at MS 2024

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

He's making something out of nothing whatsoever - for clicks - as always.

Talk about a tenuous link, for Jorg's comments constituting a release date.

Just IMO.  Not a credible source of info.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I really do enjoy his videos on tweaking and settings and all but I must admit this video is literally 15 mins long of stuff we already know. He does not have any other "information" that we the public don't already have. Thumbs down from me on this one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

There is absolutely nothing new here (in the video), and what is being discussed is very late. 
It was all talked about either after the teaser (last year) or straight after the developer twitch session last month. 

And as for the Vision Jet / September comment from Jorg Neumann, does IslandSimPilot really think he was the only one to pick up on it?  Because he wasn't.
Does he really think the rest of the community is that unobservant compared to him?  Because we aren't.

It was just the kind of comment Jorg likes to make - he likes playing with us, and that is how it was taken at the time.
The hint to the release date might mean something, or it might be nothing, it is simply Jorg having his usual bit of fun, and it is all worth nothing if they start having problems getting it out of the door anyway (Like SU15! :rolleyes:).

So it has all been said and done before, and all a bit old hat.
I am beginning to think YouTube is becoming a bit of a waste of time just lately, with everyone chasing the 'algorithm' for their channel.
Still, don't forget to like, subscribe and hit that notification button!  :smile:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.