Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Is Captain Sim back..

Hi simmers 😃

..as it was in the good old FSX days ??

We will see what the future says, perhaps all the aircraft that CS have now provided for the MSFS in the form of good exterior models will now gradually be joined by the matching good cockpits - that would be great !

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you want to see the shots in the best resolution then please click on the picture !!

cheers 😉

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 very nice pictures buddy! 😉 

• Like 2

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Flew in that beast in the Marines a couple of times. Just waiting on it to get to the Marketplace.

Thanks for the pics, buddy. I too am happy that we can fly the Herc again with a real flight deck. From the comments I have read so far, many people complain though that it is overpriced for what it offers. The only CS plane I have so far is the 767, which is ok for me, as I bought it at their Xmas sale for €9.99. Maybe I should do the same with the Herc, which, incidentally, I bought for that price many moons ago for FSX 😀😀

• Like 2

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Thanks for the pics, buddy. I too am happy that we can fly the Herc again with a real flight deck. From the comments I have read so far, many people complain though that it is overpriced for what it offers. The only CS plane I have so far is the 767, which is ok for me, as I bought it at their Xmas sale for €9.99. Maybe I should do the same with the Herc, which, incidentally, I bought for that price many moons ago for FSX 😀😀

She is overpriced for what she offer, but could not resist and my hope is that she gets some more usful updates from CS and it's somehow a thing to remember the good and better older days..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

no captain sim will probably never be back , it was about 20 years since they released a decent product. 1 x plane does not make them back they have a lot to prove to the community with some decent  aircraft and support before there back. They need to earn the respect of the community again. Their 727 was good a few decades ago , now they are just after a quick $$$$

Edited by jason74
  • Upvote 1

Jason Richards

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jason74 said:

no captain sim will probably never be back , it was about 20 years since they released a decent product. 1 x plane does not make them back they have a lot to prove to the community with some decent  aircraft and support before there back. They need to earn the respect of the community again. Their 727 was good a few decades ago , now they are just after a quick $$$$

I am not shure about that, but as i said above only time will tell.
I have heard they have hired new programmers so we will see.

Maybe we get our 727 and the 707 at any time.. 🙃

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Very nice PM!🙂

• Like 1

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4

Thanks for supporting CS, pmplayer...Sad that they have fallen into this state of disrespect...

I have fond memories of their glory days, as you too mention FSX...I was spending considerable times on their forum at one point...was part of their gradual (stepwise) releases of 737 Legacy Series...

Their 727/737/707/757/767 were SIMs of great fun and miss them much...hope they bring those back to us in the MSFS...within our lifetimes...🙂...we'll see...

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all comments buddys !

cheers 😉

• Like 2

spacer.png