Sign in to follow this  
Guest TonyPiech

IRIS Aircraft Giveaway

Hi,is anyone else having problems getting the IRIS web site up.all I get is the account suspended page.Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For almost all web-hosting 'contracts' there is a limit on the bandwidth per month.To me that is what the message looks like - that the site has been hit pretty hard recently and used up the monthly bandwidth allotment.

Yep, I think they would have been better off uploading them here or to another file library.

I got kicked in mid-download! Sh**! I really wanted to try that A7...

My opening to IRIS was this greeting:This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Looks like it's back up now. I was able to download without any problems.CB Taylor

Well, I got in and downloaded the YF-22 from IRIS. I didn't realize that it's a FS9 aircraft, I'm using FSX. I used the installer supplied by IRIS and instructed the loader to open the the in the SimObjects/Aircraft folder in FSX. Does anyone have some directions on were to deposit the files from the IRIS loader in the correct file structure for FSX? Nothing, no YF-22, appears in my aircraft availability when opening Free Flight in FSX.