Sign in to follow this  
Guest JIMJAM

Flytampa's Martin is my HERO!!

Guest stevehow

After a recent problem with a purchase at simmarket ,Martin Brunken kindly offered to help ..and today he emailed me a link to the FULL version of Flytampas ST Maarten scenery.he also wouldn't accept any extra money for upgrading from the standalone ST Maarten scenery.Just wanted to express my gratitude to him and inform the FS community of this excellent customer service.SABA here i come:-) :-) thanks steve

I made the same error as you Steve.Being impatient I went ahead and purchased the complete version also.After getting no response from Simmarket as to whether I could get a refund for the standalone version,this morning Martin kindly gave me a full refund on the standalone version.My hats off to Martin for such incredible customer service.Michael

Guest stevehow

Thats fantastic Michael..i'm over the moon.i also thought this might be a right royal pain after trying to deal with simmarket.it was never about money with simmarket,but they have very bad attitude when things go wrong..it was first time for me and if it wasn't for the fact the fact that FLYTAMPA use them ..i wouldn't use them again..anyway..HAPPYDAYS now!!:) :) steve

It is true what they say about customer service, it pays dividends in happy customers. Had a great flight to Saba last night in my Navajo, well done Flytampa on all fronts.

He is my Hero for another reason. For making FSX airports with FS9 like custom runway textures where many have abandoned the practice.:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>He is my Hero for another reason. For making FSX airports>with FS9 like custom runway textures where many have abandoned>the practice.>>:)>>MannyGlad you think so, but to rule out any misconceptions: There is a generic runway in there, I just blended my stuff to match and get a seamless look.We still hope for a completely new ground polygon solution for FS11, because it could be so much better.Martin / Flytampa

I Use FSX.What is the difference between stand alone and full packages.....if I've missed something here.....This scenery has been of interest to me for some time. Is SimMarket the only place to get it?Dave

Guest JIMJAM

I have spent THOUSANDS at Simmarket.The only thing BAD I can say about them is that they sale ANYTHING. They are not programers,testing each and every plane,scenery but simply a place to order and download payware.I think they screen reviews and charging for downloads if you loose it even though you bought it gives them a black eye.The exhange rate does not help either.Even so they carry more than anybody and are usually first to get it.Just make sure you read up on what you are getting.I too have been only flying in the TNCM are for the last few days.Ive been running passenger betreen the islands.Use ActiveskyX with real wather. Usually its always sunny but some late afternoon showers and winds make it interesting.