August 5Aug 5 On 7/31/2026 at 5:17 AM, coastaldriver said:Fedora is a maybe but not really freeware,Fedora is absolutely free, otherwise I would not use it as a backup distro. 7950X3D + 7900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days
August 9Aug 9 I was partly disappointed by Q8Pilot's "review". He didn't read the POH und did not use a single number from it. It's ok but just balling around doesn't live up to that model IMHO.The door opening from the outside can skip two important steps because certain click spots are clickable from the outside before they should. According to the developers, this will be made more clear/fixed. When doing it from the inside it becomes clear what has been missed ;) So no need for a stupid and (for me) immersion-breaking tablet that "opens doors"...
August 9Aug 9 2 hours ago, flightwusel said:I was partly disappointed by Q8Pilot's "review". He didn't read the POH und did not use a single number from it.I think that's a staple of his. 7950X3D + 7900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days
Create an account or sign in to comment