August 17Aug 17 4 hours ago, Christopher Low said:That looks nice, and the product includes POIs throughout the island!you know me, the devil is in the details.I get why they used an Emirates 777 as they do a DXB-LCA-MLA on it, Inibuilds sell both LCA and DXBAlas Air France dont fly that 220 into Malta. They could of used a ITA, Air Baltic or Comlux livery.are inibuilds about to release a french airport too ?I know an upsell when I see one. Edited August 17Aug 17 by fluffyflops
August 17Aug 17 Which French airport would you like to see? Or is that an obvious question? As for the Air France A220, we have to remember that this is a simulator. You can fly anything, anywhere 😉 Edited August 17Aug 17 by Christopher Low Christopher Low AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme UK2000 Beta Tester
August 17Aug 17 Author the NDA just lifted for influencers to stream the scenery, so I imagine it's releasing this week.
Create an account or sign in to comment