Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iniBuilds Malta (LMML) Announced

Featured Replies

iniBuilds Forum

Announcing iniBuilds Malta International (LMML) for Micro...

Welcome to Malta International Airport (LMML) for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024! ⛵Today, we're delighted to officially unveil the next scenery project, releasing soon, iniBuilds Malta International

Awesome news! I just hope that Malta International is reasonably flat, so that we do not get any of that PG only nonsense.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Generally sloped on all runways. ini are generally good at sceneries, am hoping they have all the new gates and new entry/exit at golf rwy13

4 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Awesome news! I just hope that Malta International is reasonably flat, so that we do not get any of that PG only nonsense.

I hope it’s PG only just to annoy you

7 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Awesome news! I just hope that Malta International is reasonably flat, so that we do not get any of that PG only nonsense.

It would not be an accurate LMML if it were rendered flat...

Elevation at rwy 31 threshold is 230 meters, at rwy 13 it is 256.

I did not mean the runway. I never have a problem with runways. I mean the terrain where the airport boundary meets the surrounding scenery. It should hopefully be ok, but I have been wanting a decent version of LMML for a long time. I do not want any serious terrain issues to ruin that.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Cool! Another Mediterranean island after Ibiza 😀I'll get it.

FS2024 Steam
A36 Bonanza - B737-800 BBJ2

  • Author
15 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Awesome news! I just hope that Malta International is reasonably flat, so that we do not get any of that PG only nonsense.

Malta doesn’t have any photogrammetry in the sim. It’s all autogen and elevation maps.

Edited by Tuskin38

That's a cool destination!

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

hope they add Hal Far to the mix @ some stage - one seriously scary approach there - remember seeing the various black splotches on the cliff face when doing an approach - allways kept you honest!! Now they have turned it into a drag strip.

Rattso

Cooler Master Cosmos 700M - MSI Godlike X (Devillike!!) - AMDD Ryzen 9 9950X3D (water cooled) - 128gb Corsair Vengeance 5200 D5 - ASUS ROG Astral GeForce RTX 5090 Liquid OC GDDR7 32GB - EVGA 2000W P/S - Creative AE-7 - intel Optane 500gb - 3x 2tb M2 SSDs - 2x 2tb Samsung EVO SSDs - 1x Hybrid 2tb HDD - Brunner CLS-63E Joystick - Honeycombe Bravo quadrant -  Brunner CLS-B rudder pedals - Samsung Odessey Ark 55" - G9 49" monitor

On 8/1/2026 at 7:41 AM, Christopher Low said:

I did not mean the runway. I never have a problem with runways. I mean the terrain where the airport boundary meets the surrounding scenery. It should hopefully be ok, but I have been wanting a decent version of LMML for a long time. I do not want any serious terrain issues to ruin that.

You’ll be able to fly 736 there mate don’t worry

Alas a welcome addition. I like Malta.

On a side note. Was it mk studios doing palma??

Edited by fluffyflops

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
4 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

On a side note. Was it mk studios doing palma??

No, that's Pyreegue.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | ASUS ROG Astral RTX 5090 OC | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO, | ASUS ROG Helios 601 | 32” ASUS PG32UCDM 240hz 4K | Chaseplane | TM TCA Captain's Edition, Winwing FCU + EFIS L/R, Tobii 5 | Win 11 Pro 64 | MSFS 2024 | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

A new trailer dropped yesterday.

iniBuilds Malta Luqa | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Release can't be too far away now!

Edited by amsfsx02501

MacBook Neo: A18 Pro with 6-core processor and 5-core graphics 8GB Unified Memory, macOS Tahoe, X-Plane 12 (12.40).

Mac mini: M4 chip with 10 core processor, 10 core graphics, 16 GB Unified Memory, 256GB SSD, macOS Tahoe, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55).

Lenovo Legion 5 16IRX9: Intel Core i9-14900HX, 32GB DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Micron NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 8 GB GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 16EU iGPU, Windows 11 Home, MSFS 2024 and 2020, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55) and Lenovo LOQ 15 15IAX9: Intel Core i5-12450HX, 24GB DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Solidigm NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 4GB GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 16EU iGPU, Windows 11 Home, MSFS 2024 and 2020, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55).

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home, MSFS 2024 and 2020, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55).

That looks nice, and the product includes POIs throughout the island!

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.