Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PSXT_P3D reading stock airport not add-ons

Featured Replies

Hello,

I'm having issues running PSXT_P3D. The program appears to be reading the stock airport (i.e. publisher: stock) sitting at gate C20 rather than the add-on airport I have, in this case, KCLE from Pacific Islands Simulation sitting at gate C23. But this isn't the only airport I've notice this issue. I'm not sure if I have parameter file set up correctly (<parameter name="afolder0" value="M:\P3Dv5 Add-on Scenery" />). I have a folder where all the add-on airports I have there on a separate drive ("M:\P3Dv5 Add-on Scenery"). If I am to understand correctly, isn't PSXT_P3D suppose to read the .BGLs files and not the addon.xml files for these add-on airports?

Edited by Richard Muñoz

I didn't see this topic and just posted about the same thing last time I have airports scanned in my third party folder is from August 31st. Mine is for msfs2024

Edited by DaveS

David 

 

  • Author
2 hours ago, DaveS said:

I didn't see this topic and just posted about the same thing last time I have airports scanned in my third party folder is from August 31st. Mine is for msfs2024

My issue is with PSXT_P3D for P3Dv5 in my case (not to confuse it with PSXT for MSFS). While I do have MSFS2020, although I rarely use it, even if and when I do fly with MSFS2020, I don't have any add-ons for that simulator. I do more flying in P3D rather than MSFS.

I found the problem. Restart PSXT and try another scan for airports, pls.

Edited by kiek

  • Author
15 hours ago, kiek said:

I found the problem. Restart PSXT and try another scan for airports, pls.

I restarted PSXT_P3D and then it asks me to push the TBLO button and send it to the email address provided. Do I send you that zip file it created?? Also, it appears that PSXT_P3D is reading the add-ons airports I have. I've tried a couple of airports, i.e. LatinVFR KFLL, and I can see that it indicates the publisher name although a few of them don't show the publisher name (i.e Pacific Islands Simulation) it shows as publisher: , week: 0 which I would guess there is no name available for PSXT_P3D to read because Pacific Islands Simulation didn't provide it or the name is there and PSXT_P3D is unable to read it.

If week is 0, you do not have a learned file from the archive yet.

The procedure is as follows.

If TBLO is active, email me your tblo,zip.

I'll report you back when I have processed it.

Then you start PSXT again and do a scan for airports, when you go to one of these airport you must see the publisher and actual weeknumber.

That's all.

  • Author
12 hours ago, kiek said:

If week is 0, you do not have a learned file from the archive yet.

The procedure is as follows.

If TBLO is active, email me your tblo,zip.

I'll report you back when I have processed it.

Then you start PSXT again and do a scan for airports, when you go to one of these airport you must see the publisher and actual weeknumber.

That's all.

I just email you the file. Email subject line read as TBLO request

I assume when you say do a scan, what you mean is once I restart PSXT_P3D, it performs the scan automatically?? Because that's what happens.

8 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

I just email you the file. Email subject line read as TBLO request

I assume when you say do a scan, what you mean is once I restart PSXT_P3D, it performs the scan automatically?? Because that's what happens.

I have not received such a mail..
It only scan's automatically, if skip scan is not ticked....

  • Author
15 hours ago, kiek said:

I have not received such a mail..

I did send it to the email address the log provided, the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXl that the email address I was suppose to send it to or was there a different one 🤔 If it is that email address, perhaps it went to your spam folder???

Edited by kiek
Removed the email address

7 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

I did send it to the email address the log provided, the ....Is that the email address I was suppose to send it to or was there a different one 🤔 If it is that email address, perhaps it went to your spam folder???

No not in my spam. Just send it again I'd say.
And please do not write email adresses plain in a public forum...

Edited by kiek

  • Author
On 9/6/2026 at 10:23 PM, kiek said:

No not in my spam. Just send it again I'd say.

I sent it again. Did you receive it??

1 hour ago, Richard Muñoz said:

I sent it again. Did you receive it??

Yes and I replied...


Hi Richard,

Thx for the tblo.

Most of the files have been learned and added to the online archive.

However, some could not be learned because there was no unique string un the BGL path to be used as "publisher". Read more in FAQ #38 about that.

Now start PSXT_P3D again and scan for airports.

Do not send in the tblo that will appear with these problematic airports.

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

  • Author
On 9/8/2026 at 1:34 AM, kiek said:

Yes and I replied...


Hi Richard,

Thx for the tblo.

Most of the files have been learned and added to the online archive.

However, some could not be learned because there was no unique string un the BGL path to be used as "publisher". Read more in FAQ #38 about that.

Now start PSXT_P3D again and scan for airports.

Do not send in the tblo that will appear with these problematic airports.

Regards,

Nico

Good to know you received my email however I didn't received your reply.

I'll restart PSXT_P3D and do another scan tomorrow when I return from holiday.

6 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

Good to know you received my email however I didn't received your reply.

Maybe it is wise to check your mail system. This does not sound good.

Edited by kiek

  • Author
14 hours ago, kiek said:

Maybe it is wise to check your mail system. This does not sound good.

Email system is good on my end. I checked all folders and still never received an email from you. Try again if you can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.