Tuesday at 09:57 AM2 days Couldn't you have got a bit closer, Martin? I can't see anything! 🤣 Christopher Low AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme UK2000 Beta Tester
Tuesday at 11:59 AM2 days Author 1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:Couldn't you have got a bit closer, Martin? I can't see anything! 🤣I'm afraid not. You may have heard the pilot in the video say how they may have to replace the crew. This is because big boobies are very scary things and at your age it could be too stressful for you.
Tuesday at 01:43 PM2 days I'll take the risk! 😁 Christopher Low AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme UK2000 Beta Tester
Tuesday at 05:23 PM2 days Southwest will need to change their callsign to "JUGS" Rhett 7800X3D ♣ 96 GB G.Skill Flare ♣ Gigabyte 4090 ♣ Crucial P5 Plus 2TB
Create an account or sign in to comment