Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest majhankee

By the seat of your pants...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page:Qoute:The Derrie-Air campaign is a fictitious advertising campaign created by Philadelphia Media Holdings to test the results of advertising in our print and online products and to stimulate discussion on a timely environmental topic of interest to all citizens. All names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, companies, situations, offers, products, services, and other information appearing in this campaign and the associated website are fictitious. Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, companies, situations, offers, products, services, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional. In other words, smile, we're pulling your leg.end quoteA great gimmick though.

Would have been AMAZING. My 115-lb body would be in luck.

What was the French word for 'Behind' I thought?What does the 'Bull' deliver from 'Behind' suddenly dawned on me.Ah well, like the disclaimer said 'smile, we're pulling your leg.'It got my chuckle muscles moving though.

If that was real, I'd be out of luck at 158 lbs...Maybe to save as much money as possible, you could go in starving yourself for the last day and naked and waterless to make sure you have absolutely no extra weight ;)