Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

My final B747-400 version V2.00 is uploaded to avsim !!...

Hi.

I think this is what you are looking for:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=lgfu3&DLID=144819

If not, my FU3 installation is currently zipped up but given an evening or two of poking around I may be able to find other files that are no longer in the library here.

Cheers,

Dave

Hey Dave

That's the only one I can find too, that's 1.13, it's a bit glitchy and missing a few things. Why have a lot of things disappeared from the library? Back in either 08 or 09 I remember getting the 2.00, a blackbird and the "perfect" single prop engine aircraft (based on the mooney), yet I can't find any of them. The blackbird was so much fun, Mach 4 in FU3!!

Hi.

I'll have a look tonight to see what I've got archived. I have no internet at home (teabreaks at work or the local library only) so if you can hang on until Monday I may find v.2 in my FU3 zipfile.

I once had the Blackbird, not long after I bought my FU3, but found I couldn't control it back then so deleted it. Then the Avsim library suffered that major hack and a whole load of obscure stuff has gone for good. Eventually, someone may read this and offer a re-upload-- it does happen from time to time.

What was the single prop you were flying?

Later,

D

Hi.

I see now what you mean. The Qantas livery is there but no base model.

Well... you may be in luck. I have the whole B747-400 v. 2.0 zipfile in my archive, along with Lufthansa livery. I'll see about making a re-upload and if that doesn't work we'll have to try some large file exchange facility. The whole zip is about 28 meg, most of which is the res file itself.

I'll come back when I've had a response from Library admin or from Ansgar.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi all,

nice greetings from me to all here around. Sorry for my inactivity - (luckily I got my old account to work after all that time...)

If any help needed or old files missed/crashed I'll jump in and re-upload any you need and I still have.

Or if there questions/problems feel free to send an private mail - like Dave.

Thanks for the notice Dave.

My Notices:

to md5 sum-compares:

The original B747_V2.00 package I modified only in the readme.txt to update my mailadress.

to the sound:

It is allways very tricky and limited in FU3 to create such pitchable sounds in mainly one file. 

and it took me a lot time to get this work in FU3 to my satisfaction - which is high  ^_^

just a small tip:
  after engine start press the levers of each engine first up/down a bit
  just to spoil each engine single up/down

only this synchronisizes+improves for me the sound and doppler effects to "full size and volume"

No chance to get this done automaticaly - may be it has to do with FU3 code or my sound drivers.

As you know the cockpit and warning sounds are original recorded ones of a real sim and

no "fantasy sounds".

And now enjoy the final version of my B747 V2.00 and it's pure realism!

A lot of fun and nice greetings from

Ansgar Avermeyer

Thank you guys so much! Awesome that a few of you still care about this game after all this time. Best flight sim, just because it had everything you need and nothing you didn't. Thanks again  :lol: I'll be keeping a backup of it and some of the other files, you can't kill what is awesome!

Hi.

Momtchil, Ansgar... thanks both very much, and welcome back Ansgar.

Clanfever, I'm glad it's all sorted. FU3 is still my favourite sim too.

All the best,

D