Everything posted by joe cooper
-
How is sayintentions these days?
If you have flown in the real world as PIC you will see that SI is the real and best ATC to ever have been injected into Flight Simulation. It has gotten better and better over time. I have been flying for 30 years, and I would tell any Sim pilot or real lifer, get this product it will change how you fly. now,you ask almost any change or ATC check in, and in a real voice as you listen to real world ATC, it fantastic spot on.
-
AFTER UPDATE ENGINES SHUT DOWN AFTER CLEAN START
sorry, i am refering to the Ifly 737 max
-
AFTER UPDATE ENGINES SHUT DOWN AFTER CLEAN START
Never had any problem with clean engine starts up and running before the update. Now after a good start, they both fail. I know the proper engine start procedure,as I have completed many flights in this great bird before the update. Any answers here would be welcomed. I did go to the discord but cant find a solution.
-
Say Intentions Feature Reveal Trailer
THE VERY BEST ATC PROGRAM EVER !!
-
YOKE CHECK LIST FOR THE IFLY 737MAX
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ADD THIS YOKE CHECK LIST? WENT OVER THE EFB 50 TIMES NEVER SAW THE ANSWER.
-
Best ATC Add-One without AI traffic taken into account
SI is so far out infront of any ATC device for this simulator its not even a fair fight. As much of these reviews above are saying, if you give SI a try, for both VFR, and IFR flights, you aint goin back!