Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suff1xed

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Suff1xed

  1. It’s a great add-on considering the cost. It has a lot of character and the systems are deep enough for it to be fun to fly. It looks good and handles nicely For me, it is the right balance of functionality, price and fun factor.
  2. Update has helped but I’m so torn with MSFS2024. one part of me really enjoyed the sim and another part can’t help but be frustrated. Career mode has been addictive for me and then bugs in aircraft or with career mode itself ruin the experience. Tried the Fenix and performance was great but seemed to have fuel usage issues. I unfortunately fear that I’ll have to double sim for a while.
  3. Same issue here. The official forums mention an electrical bus 1 to bind against but last I checked I can’t find it.
  4. Have you managed to resolve this issue? I saw on the MSFS forums that you should bind to Electric Bus instead for the C172 but I can’t find it.
  5. I’m one of the more serious simmers that never actually bought MSFS2020 and have used Games Pass for access. Does anyone know if MSFS2020 will be taken off of games pass in this transition period?
  6. The word toxic gets so easily thrown about. There is a need for some real concrete milkshakes to be handed around the world. Avsim in general is tame. Some individuals can’t are really negative. I actually feel sorry for them that they can’t see anything positive but toxic is a real stretch.
  7. I really don’t understand the negativity and paranoia with this technical alpha. Considering the limitations they clearly articulated on this technical alpha, the signs are exceptionally positive.
  8. I’m not against this as an aircraft to learn and experience. In South Africa, we have 2 747 Classics in a museum. A 747-200 and a 747SP and recently had the opportunity to sit on the 747SP flight deck and did think that it would be great to have a 747 Classic in the sim.
  9. How is the 727 shaping up? I’m contemplating a purchase.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.