Sign in to follow this  
CaptainTas

Eicas of B777

Hello,(sorry for my english) I have one simple question: Is what would be that in your 777? It would be really great!

586858preclerance777x.jpg

894829EICASPMDG.jpg

Thank you in advance, hoping it is better than the 737 NGX, level: light in wing, VC, you do a great job, one trusts you!

I do believe that the checklists will be included with the T7. However, I don't think the communications/ACARS (whatever you call it) part of the EICAS will be included.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

It would be sweet if it could be but i dont think it will happen but as Kenny said i do belive the checklist will..

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I don't think they'll model the ACARS because it's of no use at all in FSX.

The electronic checklists will be there.

Matheus Mafra

The only question is, what should be the sense behind it? Who sould send you messages? FSX probably can't. And it may not be the easiest thing to work together with VATSIM or IVAO on souch a project.

And it may not be the easiest thing to work together with VATSIM or IVAO on souch a project.

Well i would totally understand if they wouldn't do it, but i think it would be a cool idea to release later like the EFB, don't delay release with that...

Actually i think that it would be cool to use over oceanic airspace, Again it isn't NECESSARY but what separates PMDG (what is considered TOP) with other GOOD developers is the attention to these details. Maybe you'd just need to send the text messages that you can receive on FSinn (chat) to the EICAS display... Anyway i'm not a developer and i believe they'll read this and consider... If possible i'm sure they'll do it

Yes, but we would like to see at least the checklist menu..

again, I think PMDG is motivated enough to make conversation, you can eg transfer the message of clearance of FSX RadarControl the EICAS? I would love to have an answer for a team of PMDG.

Come to think of it, the default green line FSX messages could perhaps be read and sent to the ACARS screen. That way any 3rd party addon that sends messages to FSX to that message line could be read on the screen, such as VATSIM or IVAO destination METARs once you switch to squawk C, ASX weather updates, FSX default or ATC addon text clearances...

Can't remember if there's an option to send text from FSInn or Squawkbox or IVAP to that menu line though.

Well, why not include support for acars sent from VA's? Kacars, xacars, fskeeper and fsacars are programmed to retrieve the flight info from the va's website. Is it doable, or interesting to anyone flying? Just an idea.

he default green line FSX messages could perhaps be read and sent to the ACARS screen

I personally think it is a brilliant ideia!

Come to think of it, the default green line FSX messages could perhaps be read and sent to the ACARS screen. That way any 3rd party addon that sends messages to FSX to that message line could be read on the screen, such as VATSIM or IVAO destination METARs once you switch to squawk C, ASX weather updates, FSX default or ATC addon text clearances...

Can't remember if there's an option to send text from FSInn or Squawkbox or IVAP to that menu line though.

Cool. i'd like that